1313. Three Hosts?

As mentioned, Jonah, Emily, and Joel are appearing together in 1313. Having three hosts in the theater, will there be any bots? Or just hosts in the seats? Normally the format is three. Would Bots overload it?

13 Likes

It’ll be interesting to find out!

Personally I’d like to see what it would be like with a full theatre (like Cinematic Titanic I guess?)

7 Likes

On the contrary, there will be six bots. Three Toms and three Crows. They will have balcony seating.

9 Likes

A full house then? Like the Rifftrax MST3K Reunion by the end?

There will also be 3 GPCs, Megasynthia, regular Synthia, Kinga, Max, TV’s Frank, Dr. Forrester, Pearl, Bobo and Brain Guy. All in the theater too. In fact, you won’t even be able to see the movie.

7 Likes

It’s all a moot point, because Growler’s gonna be standing in front of Cambot the whole time, saying “Hey guys, how you doin’?”

6 Likes

Basically this?

7 Likes

Heh, I wouldn’t complain!

1 Like

With more music.

2 Likes

I’m game. What must be watched is the balance. Adding more elements tampers with the integrity. We want it to stand out and be something we love.

I could see them doing a different host for each movie segment, and then having them all at the end for the final segment? That is, if the show is returning to the four movie segment structure, which I personally prefer to season 12’s three segment structure.

6 Likes

Sort of like what they did for the Rifftrax MST3K reunion show. I could see that.

1 Like

I can’t help wondering if they’re going for a dimensional rift type plot point for the episode. That could explain the amount of riffers and could allow for all three to have a chance without being crowded, through shifting between the three.

4 Likes

I thought that too. A Star Trek OS Mirror Mirror sort of thing absent the evil versions of the characters.

1 Like

Two possibilities:

1. Cinematic Titanic overload the screen style.
    Balcony Left: Joel w/his bots
    Balcony Right: Emily w/her bots.
    Front row: Jonah w/his bots + Growler and Waverly.

2. All Good Things… style: (requires old friends as well)
    Show starts with Jonah’s welcome, Kinga interrupts him, Max indicates something weird is happening. Kinga starts into a new rant/Time wave effect hits.
    Without a beat Clay continues Kinga’s rant, being directed at Joel. Joel responds back as if they were always the ones talking. Erhardt is agitated no one is listening to concern about the weird happenings.
    As Clay starts to announce the experiment Time wave effect hits. Mega-Synthia completes the movie title. Movie Sign hits, Emily heads into the theater.
    time shenanigans during host segments, the theater randomly shifts between host groups.
    During the first host segment all parties realize something is wrong, connected to the experiment. The hosts must keep watching it to monitor the situation while the various MADs work together to trace the source of the anomalies to Castle Forrester where against Pearl’s wishes, TV’s Frank, Bobo and Brain Guy are just trying to get everyone together for the holidays.
    As the crews and Mads are assembled at the castle for a feast Clay with Pearl on one side and Kinga on the other, He says, You know it is nice to have everyone together, a knock is heard.

As the door opens from the other side so we see everyone a person steps in silhouetted to hide the identity. Everyone looks shocked, fade to black roll credits.

Stinger: Reverse the shot to show Mike. “I brought the Hamdingers.”

8 Likes

Be interesting to see. And it would be nice to see Mike making some type of appearance, but the threesome is fine as-is.

2 Likes

BRILLIANT! 1 or 2. I’m fond of 2. So well thought out!!

Poor Dr. Erhardt will have to watch from outside.

5 Likes

Justice for Larry!!!

7 Likes

I hope Mayor Dewey brings Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl with him

4 Likes