🎃 2nd Annual MSTie Hobgoblin Halloween Hullabaloo Gift Exchange!! 🎃

Registration is now open for the 2nd Annual MSTie Hobgoblin Halloween Hullabaloo Gift Exchange!!
Follow this link to sign up for the spooky kooky fun!! https://forms.gle/ZNduJpLLriAXP5Kz8

horror movies GIF by absurdnoise

6 Likes

Fall Dancing GIF

2 Likes

Is this like a secret Santa thing?

2 Likes

Yup yup! But for Halloween! We do several gift exchanges throughout the year. :santa:t2:

2 Likes

Hey, you got thanked tonight!

Thanks from the rest of us, too!

1 Like

I missed it :frowning:
Hopefully I can still watch it somehow

2 Likes

Halloween exchange let’s goooo.

1 Like

What did they thank me for? I can’t get my Gizmoplex pass to work :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

It was the verbal thank yous to folks. So Emily called you Captain and everything. :smiley:

Now what’s up with your Gizmoplex pass? Which site are you trying to access and what is it doing (or not doing)?

2 Likes

Awe!! That’s so nice of them! :heart_eyes: :blush:

I’m sure it is user error on my part. Partly because I split my kickstarter contribution between two accounts and I forget things. :laughing:
I’m trying it on my phone, so I’ll check my desktop once I get back to it.
I’ll definitely ask for help if I can’t figure it out. :grin:

1 Like

It’s not a GIF, but same spirit. I’m so excited!

2 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

I sorta assumed it was a very high tier backer perk. Seems like they hit 20-30 people per episode, maybe? Which would take them a…thousand episodes to get everyone? :laughing:

Correct, the verbal thank you is for those who pledged at Experiment 500 or higher.

3 Likes

Juuuust missed it!

Just signed up! I’m a little nervous as this is my first ever Secret Santa swap,but I’m also really excited.

2 Likes

Welcome! It’s a lot of fun. I’m sure you’ll love it. :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

You’ll love it! And I always have the Lupita Squad on stand by if the off chance your Hobgoblin doesn’t come through.

1 Like

I signed up!

1 Like

My first time too.

2 Likes