🎃 2nd Annual MSTie Hobgoblin Halloween Hullabaloo Gift Exchange!! 🎃

Welcome!!!

1 Like

We have almost 50 people signed up! Everyone feel free to invite your Halloween loving friends (even if they aren’t MSTies!)

1 Like

When is the deadline for this again?

End of the month (but giftee info won’t go out until Oct 2) so there is a couple days

2 Likes

Was I supposed to receive an email yesterday?

I didn’t realize I was going to be out of town this weekend when I made the deadline. Information will go out on Tuesday.

3 Likes

No worries! I just wanted to make sure my mail didn’t eat the message and I miss it. Thank you for organizing this!

1 Like

Plus, when I’m running a little late, that means there’s more time for others to join in the fun! :grin::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

1 Like

And we’re off! :racing_car:

2 Likes

Got mine! IDK from whom. It’s an angry penguin! Specifically, a very scary hand puppet from outer space. Thank you!

I guess now I’ll have to get the matching toaster…

(I’d hoped to commission something for mine, but unfortunately the artist wasn’t available. So I went the easy route. Should have arrived yesterday. Hopefully my person is happy.)

3 Likes

Praise the Great Pumpkin!

Thanks to our Secret Pumpkin for all the awesome Halloween and D&D swag! My wife has already claimed the Star Wars Trick or Treat bag. I absolutely love the Halloween themed dice and mug, no such thing as too many dice (must have all the shiny math rocks)!

5 Likes

My person went above and beyond! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

This year’s Secret Santa is live now!!

Belated thank you to @YettiChild for my awesome gifts!!!

4 Likes

Deadline to sign up extended until tonight!

1 Like

Spread some holiday cheer in the middle of the year!

1 Like

It’s time for this year’s Hobgoblin Halloween Hullabaloo Gift Exchange!!

1 Like

YESSSSS!!!

1 Like

I’m pondering this because it sounds fun. I assume the questionnaire asks what kind of stuff you like and your favorite color and your hat size, etc?

I get the impression past participants enjoyed this?

1 Like