"6 classic episodes" for backer levels 85 and above.... code?

So for level 100, you will eventually have digital access to season 13, but it’s not ready yet. :slight_smile:

Also, the RiffTracks rewards are still in process and those aren’t available yet either.

Unless you added-on episode packs (either the Brought back MST3K pack from the last KS or the Made more MST from this kickstarter) you won’t receive any digital codes until later next year.

1 Like

Level 100 said “all the perks of lower levels, plus…” or words to that effect. So it should include Level 85’s “6 classic episodes”, which Ivan says was upgraded to 10.

No. Level 85 is the digital-only package. That was a separate thing from the rest of the KS.

3 Likes

If I remember correctly, it was added later in the campaign and as LadyShelley said, was its own thing. If you look at the graphic posted above, you can see it’s set off to the side, and not included among the regular packages.

2 Likes

From the KS page:

3 Likes

Got my link today! FYI, I wasn’t charged for my add-ons back in May(?) so they were removed from my account. I inquired into that a couple weeks ago & they were able to add them back to my account but since they hadn’t charged my card until today the link for the downloads wasn’t sent out as it showed I had a balance on my account. Thought this might help someone else possibly.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reality check folks.

1 Like

thanks for the reminder that somehow made me realize i had yet to dl anything