901. The Projected Man (1966)

“Send them a movie. Something hurtful. Something lacinating. Searing. Excruciating. Ohh something English.” “Ah perfect. Mike and little sidekick pals, your movie this week is a tepid little serving of British cuisine called The Projected Man. It’s quite quite bad.” The doctor from Devil Doll (1964) is back and this time he’s into beaming. Transmitting objects several miles away, he graduates to people and offers himself. Has Cronenberg seen this? Living creatures, teleportation, a monstrosity? Where’s Dr. Frank? Present Day Earth, Castle Forrester, Projecting Machine, Lembach, Touch of Death, Grant Day. “Oh hey Faberge Presents”, “The Incredible Edible Earth”, “Oh it’s the end. I guess we were late. Let’s go.” “No stay right here” or “Oh Charley Horse”?

7 Likes

Best of 901.

2 Likes

More of Best of 901.

2 Likes

Even More Best of 901.

3 Likes

901 Promo.

2 Likes

Even Further Best of 901.

2 Likes

Trailer of The Projected Man (1966).

2 Likes

Miss Jenkins Reference.

2 Likes

I need to rewatch this one because I honestly have no memory of it.

4 Likes

I’m not a big fan of this one and quite frankly it’s because the movie is a little TOO good. It’s actually competently made and it stars Mst3k’s best kept secret- Bryant Haliday.

Haliday was creepy good in Devil Doll and he’s good here also. He’s one of my favorite actors from the series. Truly underrated.

7 Likes

As good as his accent was Haliday was an American born actor. He originally hailed from Albany NY.

6 Likes

Film of the Day: The Projected Man (1966).

Universal Logo - The Projected Man (1966).

Kenneth V. Jones Music Excerpts from The Projected Man (1966).

The Projected Man (1966) and Island of Terror (1966) Radio Spot.

1 Like

Island of Terror (1966) and The Projected Man (1966) Double Feature Trailer.

1 Like

George Harrison Fan Club. Can You Hold Please?

1 Like

Ending of The Projected Man (1966).

I remember getting excited about Lembach staying. Does that count?

5 Likes

“Are they suiting up for Nascar here?”