A big bong bong

So, for no obvious reason I found myself recently contemplating a bong, which for you youngsters is a water pipe for imbibing fine quality American smoking tobacco. Anyway, for some reason my mind engaged in the most astonishing chain of aesthetic realizations, ending in the conclusion that a Tom Servo bong must exist somewhere. And it must be a fine sight to see. Tell me it is out there people. Don’t fail me geekdom!

• In Texas we don’t have inhalant freedom. [Edit: hence the obfuscation.]
14 Likes

I don’t know why, but I read this in Dr F’s voice.

11 Likes

You flatter! Or maybe not, but I’m going to assume you do.

7 Likes

Nothing after a quick search, but I did find this - Hellcats, Episode 209. Everyone has a cold, so Tom is converted to a humidifier. Classic.

13 Likes

Miss Martin, Tommy drew a bong!

9 Likes

I’ve lost track of him, but I had a drummer/housepainter live on my couch for a year - as drummers/housepainters are prone to do when sans girlfriends - and he is the man you want leading your R&D team for this noble venture.

I applaud you @Pantalones. To quote Butch Cassidy, you’ve got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bi-focals.

(and with the proper inhalants, that vision will be safe from glaucoma…or maybe not)

10 Likes

Actually, I have trifocals. :laughing: Although later I should hopefully have inhalants too [in a location other than Texas, of course].

5 Likes

I heard it more as a Joe Bob Briggs voice, as when he was hosting the Phantasm movies and describing what sort of intoxicants you should imbibe to best enjoy the films at various point, classifying them as Colorado-states and Texas-states If You Know What I Mean And I Think You Do.

“At this point, if you’re in Texas, you’ll want to sip Wild Turkey through this next part. If you’re in a Colorado state, you’re going to want something like a Strawberry Dream or a…”

Heh.

5 Likes

I had a purple acrylic water pipe that the bottom and the bubble part looked a bit like Tom Servo so I named it Bong Servo

8 Likes

I feel like such a doof for not seeing that one coming!

Bong Servo… heheheheheh

5 Likes

I can’t be the only one thinking about the big smoky tubes from This Island Earth image

11 Likes

Where are the bong add-on rewards?

6 Likes

If a Tom Servo bong does not exist, then someone will make it, eventually. Perhaps they may even do so, inspired by this very thread. Never underestimate the ability of those who make bongs to make a bong out of anything and everything.

I want this object in my life and I don’t even smoke.

5 Likes