A Day of Congratulations and Celebration

Want to focus this thread on the folks, the omni-present here and BTS and the occasional stopper-by, who took our backing and ran and did something wonderful with it. Many are new to the show, to us, and a greater number have been acquaintances, friends, members of community/family for a long time.

@Lesley
@ivan
@Conorjdmcg
@timryder
@yifreeze
@OneBradyLady
@Blac_Drac

I know that there are folks who I’m missing, sigh… and I apologize. But- today’s the day-- ok yeah we had our peak behind the curtains, however… today’s the day that the mad hopes of a new season, new host, new ‘what are they getting up to now?!’ were heading towards. It was a lot of work and in circumstances that, well, we all know…

We’ve endured it on our own, and we’ve endured it together. Thanks for being a bright spot, and I can not wait til the fans who are just now arriving at this stage of the party see, hear, take joy in what you’ve done.

Onward! Look for me in the balcony of the Gizmoplex…

40 Likes

We can throw congrats Emily’s way as her username here is @marshemily2, and we can throw congrats to Grant Baciocco in the house with @themwaverly!

25 Likes

And don’t forget Matt (@mattmcg22) McGinnis.

26 Likes

Also…
HEY!!! I was gonna say that first!
After all, Grant’s one of my favorite SAG-AFTRA puppeteers of all time, alongside Russ Walko.

11 Likes

Heh, hey, great minds and all that!

5 Likes

Hey thanks you two. Hm yeah I could edit the top post or keep this a bit more dynamic… hmm… nah, let em wonder :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you, friends! We did this together!

21 Likes

And don’t forget that you’re one of the most funniest of the funnies we’ve ever seen.
But this is only the beginning. At least there’re more to come in a few weeks.

7 Likes

Yes, I agree. Thanks should be sent to all these wonderful folks. They are ALL truly the greatest.
To find the one among them who is truly greatest of the great, they must all fight to death in the Thunderdome.

4 Likes

Can’t we get beyond Thunderdome?

5 Likes

Give that man a badge!

6 Likes

Can’t we just get beyond Thunderdome badges?

10 Likes

I definitely did this in spite of Tim.

13 Likes

You can’t get beyond Thunderdome. It’s a circular object so you’re always ahead of it somehow.

5 Likes

Look, if no one’s trying to hold you back, what good is your creation? I am that anchor for you, Devon.

I am that albatross.

9 Likes

7 Likes

Yes, huge Thank You to everybody! What a journey this has been!

This is so amazing!

5 Likes

This is a good point. I never got anything done in television until Tim got in my way.

6 Likes

We can’t even get beyond Atlantis!

5 Likes

I’m so excited for the official opening of the Gizmoplex and the start of Season 13! I know I’ve seen Santo in the Treasure of Dracula at least 50 times already, but there’s something really amazing about opening weekend. Makes me fond for the days when I’d get excited for movies to open.

8 Likes