A Day of Congratulations and Celebration

When Tim gets out of the way, you will be destroyed by your own achievement powers streaming in all at once. Just ask Jobe.

3 Likes

Congrats to the crew!

6 Likes

Congratulations to the whole team!
I am so happy to be here to see all the amazing work everyone on the cast and crew were able to do especially during a very difficult period in recent history. It has been a challenge for sure especially with trying to get everything up and running and making sure that the spirit of the SOL and its crews is truly shining through.

I wanted to say my little piece and show my true heart felt appreciation of how excited I am to see that the day has come and to see all the hard work and love put into this that we can all share and laugh together with.

Thank you everyone involved to bring this life and again congratulations! Looking forward to the rest of the season and what experiments the Mad’s have in store!

9 Likes

SO MUCH SO

I’m so jazzed for the folks who haven’t seen this before!

5 Likes

Not again…!

4 Likes

In addition to everyone else mentioned, I’d like to say Thank You to Sharyl and Melody at Alternaversal for keeping the wheels turning all season long.

6 Likes

INFINITE CONCURRING

They definitely need to be recognized for all of this.

5 Likes

Congrats to the cast, crew, staff, everyone involved! Even that snooty usher checking tickets at the Gizmoplex gate…what was their name again…Joe? Moe? Beau?

Your collective efforts do not go unnoticed! Others have already said as much, but it’s been a lot of fun having all of you around…whether fellow MSTies or the cast/crew who stop by and say hi.

MST3K’s been about community in many ways over the years. It’s fully evident here at Discourse and is pretty much woven into Season 13 itself. The fact so many of the current cast/crew are MSTies proves that. And that’s really special.

Well, time to settle in and take my seat for Season 13 sign. Cheers, everyone.

8 Likes

Albatross!!

3 Likes

What flavor is it?

2 Likes

ALSO!!!

We gotta give props to writer @TammyG, who co-wrote the brilliant wrestling sketch with @Blac_Drac!

6 Likes

Holy cats y’all the premiere was amazing! I love seeing complex things come together anytime, but this? This was truly epic.

A week of layoffs at work have been crushing my soul, so last night (and the rest of this weekend!) are definitely needed for some laughs and love. Can’t thank you enough.

Looking forward to more of season 13. And 14, 15, and beyond! If I could give each and every single person involved the biggest possible bear hug in the multiverse as thanks I would! You are so deeply appreciated for what you do and make such a positive impact in people’s lives. Never forget that, ya big buncha dorks! Love you all.

Tl;Dr keep bein’ beautiful babes! :sunglasses:

9 Likes