A twitch-style "always on" room

One of my favorite things to do these days when I have just, like 20 minutes free is to open up the MST3k twitch stream and watch a bit of an episode. A similar room in the Gizmoplex, where it is just constantly showing a random episode with no ads or ad breaks, where you can just dip in and out would be great.

23 Likes

This has been requested before and Ivan said it’s on the list. I for one put the twitch channel on every day and would instantly transition to The G’plex.

10 Likes

This is my most anticipated feature by far.

7 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

This and a watch party feature, definitely!

5 Likes

That would be a massive plus, for sure!

Also, welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

Guys if this is a feature you want, use the vote box at the top of the post. The team is using these votes to rank features folks are most interested in.

6 Likes

@Alex_Rosenthal @Crwtrbt @Scallawag @alex.hassel87 ^^^

1 Like

Thank you! I did not know about the vote button.

1 Like

I would love this, too. I go to ShoutTV for my MST3K random fix, although now that I’m a subscriber of Mary Jo’s channel, I should really use Twitch more often. I’d love it to be truly random, too, not just Mitchell every other day at different hours for months. (I exaggerate but not by much.)

2 Likes

Currently our Kitchen TV (Visio…has MST3K channel) is ALWAYS playing MST3K! So yeah, I would love this to be available on the Gizmoplex!

3 Likes

Like at a con but without quite as limited seating! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Basically, it like this…

Reminds me of the days when certain streaming websites were ran like the wild west and there was MST3K channels streaming 24/7 bootlegs. The chats were great and I’m sure many people who come here were there too.

PlutoTV has a dedicated MST3K channel, but no chat. A chat would be great.

3 Likes