A Very Ryder Christmas

Someone on one of the Facebook fan groups posited yesterday that Space Mutiny is a Christmas movie, and, well, I couldn’t resist …

31 Likes

I must admit that when I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was of our very own Tim Ryder. Riff Yesanderman.

12 Likes

:child: “Santa, please bring me a Daisy Dave Ryder BB Gun!”

:santa: “Kid, you’ll want to put your eye out.”

10 Likes

Winona?

8 Likes

That’s hilarious actually :slight_smile:

3 Likes

But for real, this is intensely awesome. Especially with new seasonally appropriate nicknames.

Is the FB discussion public? I’m not on FB but I’d love to see the justification that Space Mutiny is a Christmas move.

6 Likes

Um, because it stars Santa Claus, obviously!

17 Likes

MV5BZTJhMTU0MzEtNDk3Yi00MDhhLWI1MzQtZmE4ZDZiYWVjZWQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE1MzA5NTM@.V1

There’s the office Christmas Party with requisite nude temp with nothing to lose.

23 Likes

NICK SANTAMAN :joy: :joy: :joy:

10 Likes

I think that was the entirety of the argument, actually.

1 Like

What’s the “Icicle” and “n” names that can’t quite be read behind his left shoulder?

2 Likes

The nude lady gets the party started, but the dead lady keeps it rockin’!

Lemont

20 Likes

The hissing noise they make when she smiles slays me every time! :joy:

7 Likes

“Thrust Icicle” is the top one. To be honest, I ran out of steam on the last one and just wrote “man,” to fill that corner visually. But I did have “Danny Elfman” on my rough list at one point, so you can consider it that if you like.

7 Likes

Rudolph Thundercringle!

10 Likes

Dolph Drumstick!
Crash Cranberry!
Thud Eggnog!

11 Likes

Bull Brandybutter!
Santa Spiderskank!
Tug Tinsel!
Dirk Thehallswithboughsofholly!

17 Likes

You made this? It’s an @AdamSmith original? Well done, bravo. I wish Discourse had gold or whatever Reddit does so I could properly applaud your stellar effort.

7 Likes

ME TOO

A very Ryder Christmas to us all!!

20 Likes

Douglas Firbanks!
Biff Mistletoe!
Arnold Treetopper!

10 Likes