About the #MakeMoreMST3K Kickstarter category

Here you can discuss Kickstarter updates, rewards, the Gizmoplex, and other unbridled speculation relating to the future of MST3K.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What do YOU want to see in future updates?

A post was split to a new topic: Future merch requests!

Does anyone know if the RiffTrax rewards associated with the “makemoremst3k” Kickstarter have been provided? There’s supposed to be a code for a free “Friends” month at RiffTrax for donors over $35 but it’s evidently going to expire in December 2021 (Make More MST3K and get RiffTrax Rewards! | RiffTrax). I just want to make sure I haven’t missed some communication with this information.

Can someone explain to me how to watch the digital reward episodes of MST3K? I feel like this is silly. I claimed my rewards no problem through backer kit but now when I go to VHX to watch something I sign in and can’t figure out what to do. I’m somehow in the creator area and can’t find where my rewards are. Feel so old. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you trying to watch on your phone, computer, Roku? In general, you log in, pick a collection, pick a movie from the collection, and click it or push play.

The issue is I log in and there’s nowhere to pick a collection. The site thinks I am a creator of content so I’m always sent to an area where you can manage/upload your videos for people to buy/rent. I can’t figure out how to leave this creator area. I’m going to see if my wife can figure this out. If not I may take you up on your offer. Thank you.

While logged in, try going to this address: log in - Vimeo OTT

That worked. Thanks. Totally different log in screen. I don’t know what happened.

Just so you know what happened. If I go to vhx.tv and sign in it takes me to the creators area that I can’t get out of or access purchased content. If I go to vhx.tv/signin it brings me to my purchased content. I can’t be the only one this has ever happened to.

1 Like

Have you tried mst3k.vhx.tv?

I’m pretty sure I wandered into the content creator part of the account somehow, years ago. I figured if I got you there right url, you’d be able to get to your episodes. I’m glad it worked!

Is there any new information that can be shared about timing for the special dinners and riffs with the cast? At the time, there was a general expectation that they would be happening in Summer 2022, but I wanted to find out if there’s anything new that can be released about them. Like many folks, I’m starting to plan summer activities with my family and not knowing when the dinner will happen limits what we can do.

It’s a good question! Mind dropping us an email at kickstarter@mst3k.com, so we can fill you in on what we know?

1 Like

Thank you so much. Will do!

It’s probably been answered elsewhere, but how do I activate the Backer title/status/what have you on my account?

I’m having a problem on BackerKit. It says I need to update my shipping address to add my country. It already says “United States of America” but when I click on that it gives me a circle with a slash through it. So that’s why I haven’t received any of my physical rewards yet! How do I fix this? I’ve sent a message on BackerKit but haven’t received a reply in quite a while.

The only physical reward that has shipped is the Christmas Card, but you’ll still want to get this fixed. I would email the good people at kickstarter@mst3k.com and ask for help.