About the MST3K Volunteer Corps category

This category is home to official crowdsourcing efforts and calls to action relating to MST3K and the new Gizmoplex.

14 Likes

I’m not sure what you need, but count me in.

5 Likes

I have no real coding or tech skills, but I’m easily taught! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Seems mysterious, count me in.

6 Likes

A strange group of volunteers… No one knew who they were or what they were doing….

Sounds like my kind of scene. If it’s a chance to get artsy or contribute to the benefit of MST3K, count me in.

7 Likes

uhm GIF

5 Likes

This.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ll bite.

4 Likes

I’m not sure how I’d be able to help but I hope I can!

4 Likes

This message will self destruct in five seconds…. :wink:

2 Likes

For what do you seek?

2 Likes

Could be interesting!

3 Likes

Can’t code but can beta test and research. Tell me what you need. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Volunteering is my greatest passion - right behind exaggeration and apathetism!

4 Likes

I can help check for grammatical errors with the Gizmoplex. If that’s what you’re looking for.

I’m not an English major, but I am constantly writing technical emails and proposals for work.

3 Likes

Happy to help out however I can! Even if it’s on the chain gang, Sam Cooke made those sound so cool.

4 Likes

Whether I’m volunteered or volun-told, I’ll help!

2 Likes

If you need copywriters/proof-readers, I’d be happy to help!

I can (probably? maybe?) help in other ways, too, but those seem like my most immediately relevant and useful skills in this context :upside_down_face:

So, to sum up, here I am, volunteering! :octopus:

1 Like

My graphic and sound capabilities may vary with access to technology. Writing and social shares are fairly constant. Read and noted! Will check back especially around holidays!

I might be a little late to the party but I’d be happy to help too.