Accidental turn ons

In honor of Hobgoblins and Mike and the bots accidentally turning each other on, what episode or scene turns you on? For me it’s Valeria in Robot Holocaust. She just so doggone cute and she can’t speak proper English, so she turns me on. Let’s get creative!

5 Likes

Also, Brain Guy’s date outfit in that “fun-in-the-workplace” sketch is… something. And remember: he can PONY!! :fire_engine:

8 Likes

Vena in Rocky Jones, Space Ranger. I’m not entirely sure it was accidental, though.

6 Likes

Well, now it’s certain scenes from Doctor Mordrid.

3 Likes

16 Likes

Pearl finger-walks her hand up the shoulder of Minnesota Viking Robert Smith

11 Likes

I know, right! There’s something about stop motion dinosaurs.

I’ve said it before, but Susan from Eye Creatures is super cute and I’d like to take her to taffy pulls and scavenger sales and other wholesome activities.

6 Likes

12 Likes

Oh, almost forgot

Hubba hubba, ahwoogah etc

8 Likes

While we’re talking about Space Mutiny

No, not the weird aerobics instructor. I’m talking about the sparky-headed hotties on the left. Servo knows what I’m talking about.

10 Likes

Rifftrax’s commentary track to the Cronenberg movie Crash. Oh wait, there isn’t one.

No, I’ve never found anything in any MST3K episode prurient or exciting, and even if I had, I wouldn’t admit it here. Family friendly and all.

I find the suggestion of lip and tongue action unacceptable, and, thank you very much, I think Kay would do very well to have a chaste and restrained courtship lasting many years before she pursues “dates,” to use the parlance of the street toughs.

The raucous bacchanalia to which Buzz was invited, to “dance,” while listening to “records” and perhaps “jamming,” unnerving, unsettling, and highly suggestible.

And, no, at the Junior Daredevil Rodeo, “she” cannot indeed “take it there,” under any circumstances. As our commentators correctly observe.

If you’ll excuse me I must pursue the wholesome act of bench pressing weights. Babs told me of this exercise in the correct relationship one must have to one’s own body, and of the need to pursue higher thoughts than the mere beast.

Of Yucca Flats.

6 Likes

“You forgot your back brace” gets my heart thumping.

Wait. You said turn ons. Nevermind.

5 Likes

The scene in The Violent Years where they kidnap that guy. I don’t really consider myself “a car person” but a 1950’s convertible gets me every time.

6 Likes

None of them are accidental.

4 Likes

He’s not really my type, but I just… I just want to poke it!

10 Likes

I would sign a pact with Satan for her too…

Plus, she knows where the fish lives.

10 Likes

They have a return engagement in RT’s Dark Future. Brought to you by the unfailing magic of one Greydon Clark.

1 Like

Pert and alert

2 Likes

Does Joel count? I had a crush on him back in the day…
Mystery Science Theater 3000 Christmas GIF

12 Likes

8 Likes