Accidental turn ons

I’m surprised no one’s mentioned Dr. Forrester’s rocking bod yet. That’s not standard issue for mad scientists!

8 Likes

I have the slight hots for Dr. Forrester, it may be the green frames or the (possibly just implied) nerdiness.

7 Likes

And now we see why pronoun introductions are so great. Think of all the time we could have saved by just asking!

* as a former administrative assistant who had to guess whether to address the Pat Smiths and Chris Johnsons of the world as “Mr” or “Ms” when composing letters, I wish we’d asked for pronouns! Oh lord the reward for getting it right is nobody notices and the results of getting it wrong… anyway back to the accidental turnons

Evil Mike Nelson in a gold vest (with Crow)

9 Likes

I can’t find a screenshot of it but I will nominate:

• Jonah in the Beast of Hollow Mountain fashion show, when the one button on his shirt pops open :face_with_peeking_eye:
6 Likes

Then you’ll get some wise-ass who thinks that question is too “woke” and answers “It”.

And you can then use that pronoun for them and get away with it!

4 Likes

Yes! If someone tells me their pronouns are F**k/Off I will absolutely honor their wishes by addressing a letter to Dear F**k Smith.

5 Likes

“Hello, I’m here to see Fk. Smith.”

“Just a moment, sir, and I’ll go get Off.”

:laughing:

yes to those pants

3 Likes

Hard to believe nobody’s added Mike trying on tiny swimsuits

Mike Nelson holding up a one-inch pair of swim briefs

8 Likes

My favorite skit from my favorite episode! I laugh my ass off every time I see it!

4 Likes

He should’ve paired it with Crow’s fancy Italian sunglasses.

4 Likes

I may have started asking my wife to pick up random stuff from around the house and wear it as a costume.

2 Likes

The drawing of Batwoman which previews the Vault Pick version is so adorable. I want her to have her own short or comic to star in!

3 Likes

All of those bits of art are super cool. We need an Art of the Gizmoplex book already!

4 Likes

Say…that’s kind of a nifty tag line there. Couldn’t you get beyond Thunderdome?

1 Like

I did, that’s how I got it.

1 Like

Now you only have to clear Rangoon and The Reef.

1 Like

Admit it.

3 Likes

I would but, we don’t need another heeeeero.

1 Like