Activation Email

Does anyone know if today (4/30/22) is still the last day for everyone (including non-Kickstaters like me) who purchased a season pass to receive their activation email? I still haven’t received mine (checked spam and everything) and am holding off on emailing customer support in case 4/30/22 is just for the Kickstarter backers with everyone else being activated next week.

1 Like

Good question. I never received mine either, and would have liked to have watched Beyond Atlantis in the Kingadome. My backer number is in the 4000 range, so I was surprised I did not receive mine weeks ago.

Everything so far has been Backer-only. For Backers without an invite try sending an email to kickstarter@mst3k.com .

If you backed the Kickstarter at a level that included a Gizmoplex pass, you should be able to watch episodes through the VHX site, if not the Gizmoplex Virtual Theater.

If you bought a pass after the KS ended, you won’t be able to watch anything until the general launch on May 6.

1 Like

I’m in the 3000 range and never got an invite. My sister is in the 4000 range with you and got her invite months ago. I’m rather upset it looks like I won’t be able to access the virtual theater until the general public opening. I asked Ivan on here and was ignored. I tried asking in the comments of the kickstarter page and emailed them through there and have also been ignored. So I wouldn’t count on getting any help.

Where did you email us, and when?

I sent the email to kickstarter@mst3k.com several weeks ago.

Can you email me at Ivan@mst3k.com now and let me know what email address? We’ve been answering almost every message we get.

2 Likes