Add Polling Feature

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a polling feature to the forms. Maybe one that’s similar to polls on slashdot.org? A nice polling feature could be very useful for the MST3K creators to get feedback from the community with. For instance, one could create:

A poll to see what viewers think should be focused the most on for improving new episodes.

A poll to see what parts of the new episodes that people like the most.

Polls like this could provide useful data to improve the show. I know that we could all post text replies to a poll, but that wouldn’t aggregate the data nicely.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Sounds like a great idea to me!

I like the idea of a clean way to take a poll so the creators can get a better sense of audience reaction.

I mean ultimately, they have to create the show they envision, but a poll might help to gauge some reactions.

It certainly would make it easier then them combing through the boards here to get a sense of feedback.

1 Like
  • A poll to see what viewers think should be focused the most on for improving new episodes.
  • A poll to see what parts of the new episodes that people like the most.
  • Polls like this could provide useful data to improve the show.

0 voters

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

When creating a post, choose Build Poll from the gear icon on the far right.

1 Like

My perception was that the original post was asking for an official poll from Alternaversal to be presented, not necessarily one we’d create.

As mentioned, Id love for them to make a poll, or Google document that could help them receive any feedback they’d be looking for.

Ah.

Oh, I don’t know. Should TV shows really take advice from the internet? I mean, it goes batty if Joel changes jumpsuit color.

4 Likes

That would be up to the maker’s to decide if they’re looking for feedback and ultimately what they would want to do with the feedback they receive.

I can only say that it does seem like they are interested in the fan’s thoughts and reactions.

I think the evolution we’ve seen from season 11 to 12 to 13 shows that they listen to what the fans are saying and adjust in the areas that they think fit their vision of how they want the show to grow.

Just my opinion though.