Adventure! Intrigue! Zero-G fights! Comically oversized cowboy hats? You'll go over the moon for YOUR OPEN THREAD for tonight's MOON ZERO TWO Watch Party!

judgemillslaneILLALLOWIT

And here’s to those forgotten riffs rocking out this time around!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Which brings up an important point here, @Stud_Cumming - it’s still stupefying to consider that Moon Zero Two is a HAMMER PRODUCTION.

Freaking WILD, that.

5 Likes

Here but may need to duck out after an hour.

Let’s go!

2 Likes

Any which way, we’ll rock this out while we’re here. Glad you’re down for the ride!

HELL YEAH :smiley:

3 Likes

Ten minutes

3 Likes

Cued up and ready to roll!

2 Likes

Gotta work a bit of that Star Wars out of my system, so… ALMOST THERRRRRRRRRRRRE…

3 Likes

This was my first exposure to MST, so much sentimental value to this episode for me.

4 Likes

Well, how about that? :smiley:

It’s wonderful that this episode could be a fixture of our “What’s Up with the Moon” series, then. Here’s to an awesome time rewatching this episode!

4 Likes

ready to go!

4 Likes

Have we made any headway on this, btw? Any closer to figuring that big ol’ hunk of sky-cheese out?

3 Likes

Much like a mineral collection (apropos to this episode), WE ARE READY TO ROCK

4 Likes

Two Minute Warning!

2 Likes

ONE MINUTE

3 Likes

Remember the intro sequence if you’re in the theatre!

3 Likes

We explored the issue as a committee and concluded that it is, in fact, Mongolian Byaslag cheese.

Thank you for your understanding.

4 Likes

I was even wearing my Gizmoplex shirt, and then I managed to pull a hilarious prank on myself by getting my sink sprayer stuck down and creating a kitchen sprinkler. I blame the moon.

3 Likes

It’s HAMMER TIME!

5 Likes

LET’S GO!

5 Likes