Alert Received!

5 Likes

My cats did not appreciate it.

5 Likes

Apparently, T-Mobile decided I needed to receive it in both English and Spanish. Yes, because I wanted to hear that screeching twice!

But it worked. I hope they are happy.

4 Likes

I silenced my phone once the alarm started to blurt out. And I thought the alarm would go off late last night!

I don’t feel any different. Wasn’t this alert signal supposed to activate the 5G chip the government implanted in me?

hat foil GIF

8 Likes

Mine made no sound at all but the screen came up and stayed there until I clicked Ok.
I’m glad they tested this so at least I know to stock up on coffee and amphetamines so I can stay awake at all times in case the emergency screen pops up with no sound and I have to evacuate or hide under my desk.

1 Like

YUP! Got mine at 2:18pm EST.
Great, now the Gov’t is Tracking me :face_in_clouds:

IMG_3331

2 Likes

So when are the missiles hitting?

1 Like

Petrov says everything’s okay.

2 Likes

I was in the middle of a meeting and everyone’s phone went off. They were silenced, but we could still hear them from other rooms. I was so startled.

1 Like

Are we at war with Oceania or Eastasia?

3 Likes

Oh, about six, six-thirty at the latest.

5 Likes

We had one of these a few months ago. Everybody died.

3 Likes

I had just walked into the library when everything went off, I thought I set off an alarm.

3 Likes

Not received as not on an American carrier.

That said I went down to Seattle with a few family members from out of town the other month for a Mariners game. While we stateside an amber alert had been declared for two missing kids.

As we were approaching the border and reconnecting to the Canadian networks our phones were on, in sequence we all received two alert messages each. One went off right as we were with the border guard. I was worried until his look said he had been seeing this happen to people all night.

1 Like

Only if you got the Pfizer shot. On a sunny Tuesday morning. In your right arm. From a ginger tech/nurse/doctor. On the 3rd floor of a building.

3 Likes

I’m still waiting to turn magnetic.

4 Likes

I was in a class that was supposed to start at the same time the alarm was supposed to go off. Half the class’s alarms went off 2 minutes early, the other half 1 minute early. Apparently not having a SIM card means I don’t get to be alarmed.

2 Likes

White Dot has become sentiment. The phone alerts were our drvices pledging obedience to the mighty White Dot. It has begun

2 Likes