SOLVED: All Season 13 Videos Unplayable Today

I was trying to rewatch Dr. Mordrid today at 12:10 pm CST, and kept getting this error message that I haven’t seen in the Gizmoplex before. I tried refreshing a dozen times, to no avail. Then I attempted to watch others from season 13, even the Event Replay versions, and they are all saying the same thing. But Alien from L.A. will load and play just fine. This is on a computer and browser that I’ve used to watch Santo before. Maybe it is a glitch with the season ticket if anyone else is having this problem too.

2 Likes

We saw this error with the June Vault Picks yesterday, so @Ivan is aware of it. Hopefully they’ll be able to get it sorted out soon.

1 Like

Wonderful. I was looking to see if someone had already mentions this issue before I made the post, but I must have missed it! Thanks for tagging Ivan (and for being a mod :blush:).

2 Likes

Hmmm…same. I sent a bug report.

The previous discussion is a few posts down in this thread:

1 Like

Not getting static:

1 Like

The static was a different issue—the “Sorry, this video could not load” error was brought up a few posts into that thread.

Aah!

I am now able to play S13 episodes in the Virtual Theater. Can everyone else who was having this issue confirm that it has been resolved?

If you have trouble at first, please hold down Shift and reload the site twice.

Usually when I see that error in the theater I’m still able to watch the episode on the app.

1 Like
3 Likes