🎉 🎂 Amanda G's Birthday Viewing Party! 🎂 🎉

Everyone knows that MST3K is one of my favorite things in the world… So tonight for my birthday (it’s today, woo!!) I’m making a nice meal and watching a vault pick (hopefully with some of my forum friends!!) and eating far too much chocolate cake!

Naturally, nothing would make me happier than to spend this time joking around in the comments with all you funny wholesome folk.

Oh yeah, and the Vault Pick isn’t officially decided yet! I’ve watched Quest, Merlin, and Sinbad already this month so that leaves Deathstaker, Cave Dwellers, or the Magic Sword as options. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah times 2, planning for the usual time, 7pm CST.

:birthday: :heart: :birthday: HOPE TO SEE YA THERE PEEPS! :birthday: :heart: :birthday:

ETA: Random chance has decided that it will be THE MAGIC SWORD! And also here’s a link to the clock.

Awesome if you can make it, totally understand if ya can’t. :heart::heart::heart:

14 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

HBD, Amanda!

2 Likes

Happy birthday and happy viewing!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! With those three options it’s impossible to go wrong…

3 Likes

Happy birthday to you! Hope it’s a good one!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Amanda_Gregory!

2 Likes

Is going good! So far it’s been fancy avocado toast + mimosa and a whole lot of no Man’s Sky, which will be followed by a nap and coffee. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also I didn’t post this to trawl for bday wishes (though they are very loved and appreciated), I was just trying to get some folks together for a movie watch tonight. :heart: :popcorn:

8 Likes

Happy birthday! Hubby would be more than happy to join us for a Cave Dwellers watchalong. That’s the one you’ve listed that we also haven’t watched this month.

ETA: we’ll join you for whichever you pick. It’s your bday, after all!

4 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

bunnies victim GIF
Hoppy birthday! :tada: :confetti_ball: :birthday: I will certainly join the festivities this evening! I’ve seen all this month’s Synthia’s Selects already, so I’m game with whichever choice is made!

3 Likes
4 Likes

I hate that I’m going to miss this.

Happy birthday @Amanda_Gregory ! I hope that it’s a great day, evening, and year ahead! :fireworks::tada::birthday:

3 Likes

I won’t be joining, as I will be watching a certain event being broadcast live from Tampa Bay, but you kids have fun!

funny-happy-birthday-message-i-felt-your-presence

4 Likes

Happy birthday to ya!

3 Likes

Aw, y’all know how to make a human (probably) feel loved! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada::birthday:

5 Likes

I’m like 72% sure I can make it. Have you chosen a movie?

3 Likes

Happy happy birthday! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Trying to pick now!

Sinbad? Cavedwellers? Oh god I can’t pick now. :joy:

3 Likes

Okay, I did eenie meenie money moe because I don’t want to get up and get my dice, so it’ll be

THE MAGIC SWORD

3 Likes