- What Shakespeare play did Mike and the Bots try out the Lance Fuller non-acting method on?
- A. Macbeth
- B. King Lear
- C. Richard III
- What ingredients were involved in Crow’s Rainy Day Epicac?
- A. Chocolate milk and pickle juice
- B. Lucky Charms and Cherry Nyquil
- C. A Snickers bar with honey mustard
- Which of these is NOT specifically stated by the Bots as being akin to Ward E?
- A. Sitting in a public restroom when someone turns off the light
- B. The smell of a Sunday paper that’s been sitting in a hot car on the trip home from church
- C. Stepping in pet vomit while stumbling in the dark on the way to a late night snack
- Who did Dr. Forrester use to demonstrate his pop star Tupperware?
- A. Morrissey
- B. Phil Collins
- C. Gloria Estefan
- When Crow’s Earth Vs. Soup script was given a $30M budget, how much of it was assigned for actually shooting the movie?
- A. $80
- B. $800
- C. $8000
- How many turkeys would it take to fill the volume of the Satellite of Love bridge?
- A. 5460
- B. 7220
- C. 11,550
- When Joel assigned the Bots with making spaceship models out of household items, what served as the base for Gypsy’s effort?
- A. A battery charger
- B. A Quaker Oats box
- C. A spray deodorant can
- How far in the red did Crow’s charity auction go?
- A. $146.42
- B. $267.15
- C. $312.31
- What design is at the five o’clock position on Kinga’s Carvel Ice Cream Clock?
- A. Lamprey
- B. Dust Devil
- C. Laundry Bag
- What play did the Bots adapt to Kabuki?
- A. 12 Angry Men
- B. Pygmalion
- C. The Sunshine Boys
- What was Frank dressed as when he served as the control group in Dr. Forrester’s variant on Harry Harlowe’s love deprivation research?
- A. A pincushion
- B. A wall outlet
- C. A pinata
- How much did Crow end up owing in backtaxes thanks to an error-riddled return?
- A. $15,000
- B. $28,000
- C. $37,000