- What Mozart opera is listed as available on Dr. Forrester’s Public Domain Karaoke Machine?
- A. The Marriage of Figaro
- B. Don Giovanni
- C. The Magic Flute
- Which of these is NOT the name of a character in Crow’s blaxploitation screenplay?
- A. Sugar Fly McQueen
- B. Willie Dynamite
- C. Sweet Mama Stringbean
- Which of these is a sidehacking term Joel and the Bots came up with?
- A. Yank Me Crank Me
- B. Hinder Grinder
- C. Humboldt Hock-Sock
- What movie did Tom and Crow claim had Tor Johnson in a dual starring role?
- A. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- B. The Odd Couple
- C. Some Like It Hot
- What caused Tom’s career as a weather satellite to end?
- A. A meteor shower
- B. Solar winds
- C. An errant run-in with the Hubble
- When Tom shrank down to visit the Nanite world, what were the names of the two gangers who curb-stomped him?
- A. Tiny and Knuckles
- B. Blackie and Whiplash
- C. Mookie and Slicer
- What fake deformity did Pearl insist Brain Guy sport when a representative from the Institute of Mad Scientists visited?
- A. A hump
- B. A club foot
- C. A claw hand
- Which of these controversial novels did Jonah and the Bots adapt into a GIF Notes summary?
- A. Lolita
- B. Tropic of Cancer
- C. Lady Chatterley’s Lover
- Whose ilium did Tom mistake as belonging to Roland Gift while playing Alas Poor Who?
- A. Paul Simon
- B. Orrin Hatch
- C. Ted Stevens
- What was the name of the band Mike fronted for back in his temping days?
- A. Against All That
- B. S*x Factory
- C. Walleye Skulls
- What became of Crow’s soul after he sold it to a CPA named Stan?
- A. It was invested in junk bonds
- B. It was resold to Citicorp
- C. It was used as a tax write-off
- Which comic strip has Max expressed some fondness?
- A. The Wizard of Id
- B. Hagar the Horrible
- C. Beetle Bailey