I failed to trim some of my personal notes for the quiz on this page when I pasted these in and I’m not allowed to edit them out. Try to look past them.
- Where did Tom once take Gypsy to for a date?
- A. A movie
- B. A scavenger sale [needless to say, it was a complete disaster]
- C. A weenie roast
- What was the name of the steampunk-themed band Jonah wanted to start up?
- A. Iron Rivet Maiden
- B. Gear Machine
- C. Steamweaver
- What game did Dr. Forrester turn into a life-sized version?
- A. Operation
- B. Trouble [but imagine the Pop-O-Matic it would have]
- C. Candy Land
- Which of these novel and cereal combinations was used in Joel’s Cereal Novel invention?
- A. The Grapes of Wrath on Raisin Bran
- B. Breakfast of Champions on Wheaties
- C. Gravity’s Rainbow on Lucky Charms [it’s magically obscure]
- How much per annum does Pearl have to pay for Bobo’s monkey license?
- A. $50
- B. $70
- C. $90
- What book did Joel read from to successfully terrify the Bots?
- A. The Green Bay telephone directory
- B. Life’s Little Instruction Book
- C. Fun with Richard and Jane
- What was the title of Crow’s spy-fi screenplay?
- A. The Spy Who Hugged Me
- B. Dr. Maybe
- C. The Man with the Golden Net
- What literary work did Max try out with his Supposi-Story invention?
- A. Ulysses
- B. This Side of Paradise
- C. Ethan Frome
- Who did Dr. Forrester and Frank discover inside their junk drawer?
- A. Darren McGavin
- B. Rob Reiner
- C. Abe Vigoda
- What was the name of the inept robot who tried to destroy Crow for being imperfect?
- A. Monad
- B. Gonad
- C. Norad
- Who would Crow cast as the lead in his werewolf movie?
- A. Kevin Costner
- B. Ray Liotta
- C. Jeffrey Tambor
- Who served as the baseline for Crow’s computer program for determining if someone is once, twice, three times a lady?
- A. Dianne Feinstein
- B. Candice Bergen
- C. Betty Friedan