- What movie did Tom proclaim had more beatniks than The Beatniks?
- A. It’s a Wonderful Life
- B. Carousel
- C. Stagecoach
- What expired food item did Bobo contract Hockey Hair from?
- A. Tim Horton’s doughnut holes
- B. Canadian bacon
- C. Poutine
- Which of the following items was used to represent Pearl’s love?
- A. Purse lint
- B. A corroded penny
- C. An alternator
- How many flavors does Sugary Deep 13 Toothpaste come in?
- A. 25
- B. 30
- C. 35
- What does the Film Anti-Preservation Society regard as an ideal storage space for the movies they collect?
- A. A high school locker room
- B. A cheese factory
- C. A sauna
- What movie does Crow think delved deepest in U.S./Soviet relations during the Cold War?
- A. Red Dawn
- B. Rocky 4
- C. Spies Like Us
- What conundrum does Tom claim physics has yet to legitimize?
- A. The existence of Isaac Asimov’s sideburns
- B. That bumblebees can fly
- C. The number of licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop
- What is Tom dressed as in Crow’s erotic dreams?
- A. A Catholic schoolgirl
- B. A candy striper nurse
- C. A Rockette
- What sculpture was Crow able to make a replica of with four cubes of ice?
- A. Venus de Milo
- B. Apollo of Piombino
- C. Michelangelo’s David
- What would Crow name his proposed blockbuster comedy monster movie?
- A. Brozilla
- B. Gamera House
- C. Dude, Where’s Tokyo?
- Who won the SOL-tie award for Best Performance by a Robot Shaped Kind of Like a Gumball Machine?
- A. Joel
- B. Magic Voice
- C. Crow
- What did Tom and Crow claim they were doing when Joel caught them using voodoo on misanthropic half-pint Kenny?
- A. Singing a Cole Porter medley
- B. Selling Grit subscriptions
- C. Sword fighting [to all you girls, ask your brothers what that is]