- Which film did the Bots claim caused Sean Connery’s fortunes to dip below that of his brother Neil?
- A. Zardoz
- B. Meteor
- C. Highlander 2
- What song did Tom hum when they sent a lubed-up Crow down the Umbilicus?
- A. When Johnny Comes Marching Home
- B. Battle Hymn of the Republic
- C. It’s a Long Way to Tipperary
- What modification did Crow want Jonah to give him?
- A. A grenade launcher
- B. A machine gun
- C. An action batch
- How long was Crow a being of pure energy before he got bored with it?
- A. Five seconds
- B. Five minutes
- C. Five hours
- Who replaced Kim Cattrall as Crow’s true love?
- A. Bea Arthur
- B. Angela Lansbury
- C. Estelle Winwood
- How much does a liver cost from Dr. Forrester’s Vend-A-Gut Machine?
- A. $150,000
- B. $200,000
- C. $250,000
- What materials does Crow claim to be made of in equal proportions?
- A. Titanium and spirit gum
- B. Carbon nanotubes and Bondo
- C. Scavenged satellite plating and duct tape
- What function at Lawgiver Daze were Mike and the Bots assigned to run?
- A. The three-legged race
- B. The pickle judging
- C. The bake sale
- Which of these is NOT a felony charge listed in the case of Bots Vs. Commando Cody?
- A. Failure to follow a proper flight plan
- B. Using an atomic ray gun without a license
- C. Breaking the laws of physics
- Which of these puppets did Joel list as being an informant in the Charlie McCarthy hearings?
- A. Lamb Chop
- B. Phineas T. Bluster
- C. Mr. Moose
- When Tom proposed a Business Casual Day, what did Crow want to dress as for the occasion?
- A. A Victorian chimney sweep
- B. A turn of the century carnival barker
- C. A Depression-era hobo
- Which presidential assassination was the subject of an Unhappy Meal game?
- A. Abraham Lincoln
- B. William McKinley
- C. John F. Kennedy