An Artsy Poll! Gizmonics helmet color combos

'ello… have got a few of the correct helmet that still need to get their G on, and want to know what folks think of as color combos. I’ve done the classic yellow with red, and an eye-watering orange with ‘Mads Green’ (think Dr F’s coat), and have another yellow, another orange, and a couple of white.
I’ve got my own ideas for the Gs for them, but figured hm, this group might come up with something interesting.

• White with Blue
  • White with Grey
  • White with Purple
  • Orange with Red
  • Orange with Yellow
  • Orange with Black
  • Yellow with Green
  • Yellow with Black
  • Yellow with Pink

0 voters

Of course write-ins (replies below) are welcome.
I’m not sure of painting a white to match one of Mike’s helmets and adding a light…
Have at :wink:

2 Likes

White “G” on a purple helmet or vice versa would probably make a good addition to the collection?

Black “G” on yellow helmet may look good too?

2 Likes

Black helmet with purple “G” for the Kinga look.

Gold with black “G” for Crow, and red helmet with black or white “G” for Tom Servo.

3 Likes

I voted for a purple (Emily), a yellow (Jonah) and a red (Joel).

3 Likes

The top pairing for each helmet color will be taken under advisement. I won’t be changing a helmet’s base color unless it’s from something on screen, these are too rare.

2 Likes

My initial thought was white with purple for Emily, as Joel’s matched his red til dyed maroon.
Then that threw a ‘hm’ as I thought damn, I’ve established a precedent of matching the G to the jumpsuit or coat… so Jonah could be a white with yellow, or orange with yellow and for laughs yeah I am thinking of yellow with yellow… that’s just kind of Jonah somehow.

Another take would be to do something similar to the rebel helmet logos from SW- where I introduce a black outline to the color. I had also thought of taking a white and doing a ‘Tron’ ver, with markings all in black vinyl et and a black outline of a G…

3 Likes

Going to try to wait for a few more voters, but a bit of separation starting… er probably working out to one vote… :wink:

2 Likes

Though some didn’t see that they can make 3 choices, (had preferred one for each helmet base color) looks like a reasonably clear winner for each, so will get those cut and see how they look… :wink:

2 Likes