Animal Crossing SoL

Hey MSTies! I made the Satellite of Love and Dr Forrester’s lab in Animal Crossing! I went with Emily in celebration of her birthday. I did the best I could to make Crow and Servo.

23 Likes

Nice not played the game but I might borrow my kids one.

2 Likes

Since I’m an AC player myself, I LOVE this!

4 Likes

It’s a lot of fun!

1 Like

I know a lot of people play it but as of yet I have not tried.

1 Like

Yeah, it did me a world of good when lockdown hit. You’ll not be able to start your own island on your kid’s Switch though. It’s an annoying thing, but there’s only one island per Switch.

2 Likes

Well that’s a problem but I know she’ll let me play on her island.

2 Likes

Must be a sweet kid :wink:

1 Like

You have no idea! Always on hand for a cuddle or to help out in whatever way she can, she’s amazing.

1 Like

What’s she think of MST3K?

1 Like

She’s getting into it, she likes anything that makes me laugh. She’s into anime, sci-fi and she’s getting a day off school so we can go see spider-man on Friday.

1 Like

Oh that’s sweet. Hope she loves it!

1 Like

I think it’s a loooong film so we have headphones just in case it’s over long. I’ve learnt that when we build Lego together or watch films we do it in small bursts. She’s got the mandolorian advent calendar and I don’t know which one of us looks forward to it more.

1 Like

Very ingenious creation of Crow, I love it!!

2 Likes

Nice! I don’t play Animal Crossing, but that’s pretty neat stuff!

2 Likes

I’m scared to go back to my island now. It’s been so long my neighbors probably have turned on me.

2 Likes

They’ve all gone feral!

1 Like

Not as impressive as yours, but I did a MST3K scene in Pocket Camp to celebrate Turkey Day.

7 Likes

I love that!

1 Like

These are so cute

3 Likes