Annotations: Season 13

I know that one of the philosophies of MST3K has been “the right people will get it.”

Maybe it’s because I’m a public librarian IRL, but any resource that helps make it so “anyone who is interested will get it” are really appreciated.

With that in mind, are there MSTies who want to try annotating the Season 13 episodes as they come out?

Signed, old enough to remember when they were crowdsourcing annotations of the issues of Sandman on Usenet newsgroups.

4 Likes

The wiki will cover this for this season as well, there are a couple there already I think.

3 Likes

Hi, AnnotatedMST here. We have a ton of episodes annotated already at our website, www.annotatedmst.com. We haven’t done season 13 yet, for obvious reasons, but we’ll be tackling them as we go. We have several episodes from seasons 11 & 12 up, and we’re working on Avalanche right now. So go check it out!

13 Likes

Having a spot here where we can “donate” annotations might be a useful thing to have.

2 Likes

That would be awesome, but I’m not sure how it would work–I think you’d have to go through the people who work here to set it up. I’m not official–just a fan.

We do have a couple of ways to get in touch if you spot something we’ve overlooked/screwed up on the site:

Email: annotatedmst@comcast.net
Twitter: @annotatedmst

2 Likes

I was just imagining a thread. “Do you have a reference we haven’t spotted? Post it here with an explanation!”

2 Likes

Oh, that we could definitely do.

Hang on.

2 Likes

Done!

3 Likes

Link to thread here!

3 Likes

Two things:

1. AnnotatedMST offers an invaluable service to the MSTie community. They’re very good at what they do, and they make revisiting past episodes more fun. Check them out!

2. Welcome to the forums, @AnnotatedMST, glad to have you aboard!

4 Likes

Thanks! Good to be here!

2 Likes