Anybody else have trouble viewing their own profile?

I didn’t think I had any social media info here, and was able to get in and confirm that.

Nope, no social media setup here?

1 Like

Yeah, but are the text fields populated with anything at all? Maybe even an errant space in the field (separate from the “Connect” prompts) is enough to trigger the bad thing.

For example: this would be “bad”

But this would be “good”

Screenshot_2024-02-13_14-42-02

2 Likes

What field besides the Connect prompts?

Just have the titles for each and the buttons for each?

Never mind. found the fields on a different page? Had “N/A” in the fields. Removed that and saved and it’s back!

OK, so why are there 2 different places to enter social media info? (that really messed with my head there - I’d say that it drove me crazy, but that’d be a short trip)

1 Like

The Connect Associated Accounts is for using those as a way to login.

What we’re talking about is on the profile page, so people can know where to go for the absolute bangers you post on Twitter.

Ah, gotcha.

Guys? Guys?

I can see profiles. I can see all your profiles.

Is it just me? Can anybody else see @jimmy_two_times, @perfectfaceforradio or @Chris_Combs?

5 Likes

I see those 3, but @klcorridon is still MIA

3 Likes

Ahhh, yes. So it’s working for those who have cleared out social media stuff.

3 Likes

@klcorridon - could you please leave yours broken? I would like to have a known broken profile so I know if I make any progress.

2 Likes

I can see 'em too!

1 Like

I think I fixed mine but now… I’m not just like @timryder … and I’m regretting making the changes to fix it…

1 Like

Story of My Life there, @NotTVsFrank .

1 Like

I rebroke mine for the cause.

1 Like

I did the workaround thing! So long, sad unaccessible profile!

6 Likes

Yay!!! now I’m just like @timryder again! :+1:

3 Likes

And thank you for calling it a workaround and not a solution. It’s like sketch vs skit for people like me.

6 Likes

It’s sketch.

2 Likes

I may have fixed it?

4 Likes

Please try re-adding your socials. It should no longer break your profile. If it does break, please let me know directly.

All hail @MichaelRobertson for lifting the hood and pointing out the right spot.

5 Likes

Hot dog! Truly we walk amongst heroes.

3 Likes