Anyone else having trouble with the mobile version?

The past 2 days, when trying to view the forums on my phone (Chrome browser, by the way), it’s just been the blank greyish-black background.

3 Likes

Sorry for the delayed reply.

No, not seeing that.

(Working in both Safari and Chrome on iPhone SE2 iOS 14.8.1)

Hate to be that guy, but have you tried a hard reboot of the phone? (“Have you tried turning it off and back on again“)

Hope you get it working ASAP.

1 Like

I can’t offer any help on this, but I can confirm that I saw the same thing for a little while on Tuesday evening (iPhone, Safari, iOS 15.3.1). Whatever it was didn’t stick around long enough for me to troubleshoot it.

1 Like

No, that’s a good question. But I turn my phone off every day when I’m at work. Because I’m a good employee who follows the guidelines laid out in the employee handbook.

2 Likes

Seems to be working for me in Chrome on Android 10 (S9). My version of Chrome may also not be the latest available.

Does it work if you check the box in the menu in Chrome to “desktop site?” It’ll probably be hard to look at but maybe at least a way to view it on your phone. I’ve had some websites do similar things to what you’re experiencing and the desktop site was a workaround I tolerated for a day or two until things got sorted out.

3 Likes

Now that’s a good idea, thank you, I’ll try that.

UPDATE: That didn’t work, but I did see it was time to update Chrome, and that did the trick! Thanks, everyone.

3 Likes

Glad you got it working :+1:

2 Likes