Anyone for an informal Watchalong this Friday?

Is there a watchalong this week? If not can we watch Angels Revenge like a family?

6 Likes

Someone’s organizing a watchalong of The Movie but ya gotta supply your own copy because it’s not in the Gizmoplex.

I would love an Angels Revenge watchalong later though!

8 Likes

Yes, I think The Movie has already been decided on for this week, but Angels Revenge is one of my top 5 episodes and I’d love for it to be a watchalong.

7 Likes

So, will Friday, April 19 work for you, @HyeRoss ?

6 Likes

Angels Revenge is a hysterical episode! I would definitely be in a favor of a Watch Party! :smiley:

5 Likes

Teaser pic!

11 Likes

Angels isn’t a huge favorite, but it has laughs and I’m always down with watching anything with y’all.

But the movie, oh yeah, that’s the stuff. I have my special edition copy at the ready! Can hardly wait to revisit that sh–hole planet!

7 Likes

12 Likes

@klcorridon yeah, that’s great!

3 Likes

@HyeRoss HAS SPOKEN!

5 Likes

Angels Revenge is a fun one, even if the revenging is a non-sequential mess that wanders around aimlessly for most of the film. For some reason I have difficulty prying my eyes away from this one…

5 Likes

Upthread there are some links to buy the movie, if you do not currently possess. =)

9 Likes

Yeah I dunno, I just think it’s neat is all.

As for The Movie, I guess I’m just queuing up the dvd?

4 Likes

Yes, whatever source you prefer.

4 Likes

Okay, so we’ve now booked the entire month of April for Watch Parties. That was quick. Good work, gang!

7 Likes

I think for the first time ever, the shortness of the movie (73 minutes) is going to be a benefit. I will be able to fully watch and engage during the watchalong, then have plenty of time to reconfigure the Interociter for the second Women’s Basketball Final Four game (Iowa vs. UConn). It should be an exciting and fun evening!

I just need to locate my Blu-ray copy as it was not in the first place I looked. I still have not gotten rid of my DVD copy, so that can be used instead if needed.

8 Likes

For any last minute purchases. Amazon has it available in digital, rent or buy. =)

MST3K: The Movie

7 Likes

If you’re really made of strong stuff, you can watch the first version and the RT version afterwards.

Shining your love with both hands, I suppose…? :thinking:

4 Likes

I don’t care at all for the Rifftrax version, but I have the original movie unriffed. Neville Brand was in the movie, it turns out. Who knew?

(I did see this in a drive-in when it came out, but I have no memory of the details of the movie from that time, I just remember seeing it. Except that I would swear the title was Seven Angels at that time.)

4 Likes

8 Likes