April 15 Live Event postponed

This was announced at the end of the Robot Wars live stream; they want to focus on getting things ready for the full Gizmoplex launch. It will happen in May instead.

5 Likes

So what are they going to air on April 15th? At the very end of that Zoom session they said see you in 2 weeks so I assume they’re going to show something… :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe someone didn’t get the memo or it’s a slow burn AFJ.

1 Like

There was a note/correction overlay over that pre-made two-week notice. The next event of any kind is 4/29.

6 Likes

however

there is nothing to say that we, as a community, cant decide to pick one of the eps up for rotation this month and all try to watch on the 15th . just a rewatch / first watch for some, then share favourite riffs, host segment ratings etc. once gizmoplex expands, so may these forums, so be good practice for us if nothing else :smiley:

6 Likes

If the backers can select an episode/episodes, my votes are for Puma Man and Boggy Creek 2. Both are great ways to come down after the last minute tax filings are completed.

3 Likes

if you want to take the lead, start a post with the idea. if you want to see if more people react here first, thats fine too :slight_smile: just you have a better profile pic than me, so it may be more successful if you suggest it haha

1 Like

It seems like the live-chat is still open… Arena
Theoretically, one could use it on the 15th for a community event (assuming it stays up another 2 weeks :stuck_out_tongue: )
I’m sure a thread could be made for a live-watch, too, just like the events.

2 Likes