April 15th. The unofficial event, due to lack of official event. VOTE TO SELECT THIS FRIDAY'S SHOW!

s11_trailer

14 Likes

Can’t believe that the Kim Cattrall movie isn’t winning! Crow will be disappointed…

8 Likes

mst3kpartyhard

11 Likes

Oh wow, the poll is a nail-biter so far! I picked an episode just for fun but am definitely turning up no matter what.

9 Likes

And bear in mind, people: a vote for “Doesnt matter which movie, just turning up for the event” is a vote for The Castle of Fu Manchu, SO CHOOSE CAREFULLY

(Okay, it doesn’t mean a vote for The Castle of Fu Manchu, BUT IMAGINE IF IT DID)

10 Likes

You know that’s right!

mst3kpartyhard2

10 Likes

If you’re just turning up for the event, you’re selling the tickets and popcorn. Should have specified that :rofl:

7 Likes

Just let me get my hat that I made myself, AND I’M THERE

12 Likes

Uhhh… we’d get delightful stuffed-crust pesto pizzas AND delicious French Silk pie?! :yum:

8 Likes

mst3k323madsmovie

AND a live show!

Kinda.

8 Likes

All in the one glass :grin:

5 Likes

Don’t forget to put some pheasant under there, too.

5 Likes

The best catered hastily assembled show ever on the moon.

7 Likes

“C’mon, Da Cheat. We’re taking da best catered hastily assembled show ever TO DA MOOOOOOOOOOON!”

15 Likes

I would so be in! Voted! :smiley:

6 Likes

leveragehighfive

9 Likes

do NOT joke about French Silk pie!

5 Likes

always up for a good Leverage meme.

7 Likes

SO MUCH SO :smiley:

Pure comfort food. One summer, if I wasn’t watching MST3K (which is to say, me watching something other than MST3K didn’t happen very often), I was watching Leverage. Love it to pieces.

leverageageofthegeek

10 Likes

don’t forget your french fries garnish

8 Likes