APRIL 7th WATCH PARTY: Ain’t No Party Like a Demon Squad Kickstarter Party!!

Awesome! I’m there!

6 Likes

Weird Al was pretty happy about how they buried the hatchet, and felt genuinely sad to hear of Coolio’s passing. I’ll give Coolio a pass.

Bobby Flay, on the other hand, will receive no such forgiveness for dishonoring Kitchen Stadium on the OG Iron Chef. I will not only hold that grudge, but will wrap myself around that grudge and refuse to let go until the heat death of the universe.

This being a Demon Squad thread, I will say that the REAL demons are the ones who besmirch the honor of Kitchen Stadium.

8 Likes

Ooh. I didn’t know Coolio died. I didn’t mean to be so flippant about it.

4 Likes

Oh, no worries, that’s quite alright, man! :slight_smile: I didn’t think you were being flippant about anything at all!

(I honestly just wanted a natural segue to gripe about Bobby Flay’s disregard for the sanctity of Kitchen Stadium. Again.)

6 Likes

To bring this more on topic:

mst3k1306livestudioaudience

11 Likes

And honestly, this all makes me want to watch Demon Squad again even BEFORE we go for the Watch Party next week.

5 Likes

Yay! Just saw the KS update from @FightingOwl about the Watch Party.

Gonna be fun!

8 Likes

Be sure to bump your KS pledge up by $1 every time you see a Mens Wearhouse repo man on the screen!

–or, every time a new hat appears on screen.

(Could be fun. Just sayin’ :wink:)

7 Likes

Demon Squad: Before The Deadwatch is coming!

6 Likes

Fantastic! So looking forward to this! :smiley:

5 Likes

Well that’s 10:30 am here so there goes the heart of my Saturday

3 Likes

Another opportunity for us to gather together for MST3K? I’d say that’s…
Wait, I don’t get it. Was she doing a puzzle or something?

8 Likes

Sorry about that, by the way.

3 Likes

I don’t think I can join this party. That is Easter weekend so I will be busy watching Easter and Easter-adjacent movies.

Unless there is something in DS that could be an Easter connection that I’m not thinking of.

2 Likes

There’s some resurrection involved.

There is also a crucifix and some praying in Latin.

3 Likes

Fun fact: Nick carried a blessed St. Benedict medal during filming. St. Benedict is the patron Saint of exorcists. Figured it couldn’t hurt.

And the priest who blessed it had the theme to The Exorcist as his ringtone.

Not Easter-y, but best I got.

9 Likes

That priest sounds cool!

6 Likes

This should help their kickstarter it is no where near the goal yet.

1 Like

Just so you know, supporting the Demon Squad Kickstarter came up after I supported the RT Kickstarter. …and yes, I supported it. So KS clearly knows the correct audience. :smiley:

5 Likes

They probably have a deal to riff part 2 lol

1 Like