Are the episodes that I got as a kickstarter backer available yet on the new app?

I was just wondering if theres any info on whether or not this content will be available before the launch of the newest episodes ?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s where I’ve been watching the ones I got.

1 Like

Well I just installed and activated the App but there is nothing in my library ? Do I need to do something to download the episodes Im supposed to get as a Kickstarter backer?

1 Like

You probably need to go to your Backerkit to get them into your account.

2 Likes

Where do I find my “backerkit”?

1 Like

On a PC (make sure you’re logged in) go to Account Setting → Puchases → View Product for whichever KS backer packs you have. You do need to make sure you’ve claimed the backer packs with your code.

1 Like

Once im Logged in to WHERE? Kickstarter or the new MST3K app?

2 Likes

What device are you using?

The URL is: Browse - Mystery Science Theater 3000

If you are using an app, you will need to log into the app first

1 Like

Right NOW im on my PC but again im asking you do I redeem my rewards on the MST3K app or on the Kickstarter webpage?

1 Like

How in the HELL do i claim backer packs with my code? What code? Why is this SO damn difficult?

1 Like

I got emails like this for each one of my rewards.

You can get your Backerkit surveys resent to you here:

1 Like

Okay, calm down. We’re trying to help.

Did you receive an email from “Joel Hodgson and the Team” saying something about new content available? If so, your claim codes for the episodes you backed will be in that email.

There should be a “Click Here” link in the email that will take you to the website where you can claim your episodes. Once you’ve done that. go to the link in my post above, and log in to the site using the credentials you used for the KS. Follow the bread crumbs I listed and you should see your episodes.

2 Likes

Im very confused… Im so sorry :frowning: I had to clean a LOT of emails out of my inbox because im having financial difficulties at the moment and i lost my additional icloud storage … I may have accidentally delted a message I needed :frowning: AM I screwed now?

No, you’ll still be able to get them from Backerkit.

1 Like

I saw the link you posted to that … is it the same login as Kickstarter or do I need to make a new account on THAT now as well?

1 Like

It is likely the same account (or at least same email) as your Kickstarter account.

1 Like

Actually, ignore what I said. Just go here and enter the email you used for the Kickstarter:

No new account needed.

4 Likes

Beat me to it. I was digging through things for the link.

I can’t find the help email either. Do you have it handy?

2 Likes

I don’t have the email handy.

1 Like

WOW! You guys are the bestest!! Got the S11, S12, the 21 episodes, and 20 shorts that were part of my backer thingie… Now in this email I also see some Bonus’s to Rifftrax content? I am a member of the Rifftrax app on my Roku as well… do these codes work there or on the Gizmoplex MST3K app?

5 Likes