Are we all breathing easier today?

I’m not sure if anyone answered you or not.

The Virtual Theater is still under construction. They will start inviting people in order by backer number in the next couple of weeks.

If you have a Gizmoplex pass, you should have received two codes. One code is for the Live premier events, the other is a “Vault Code” that gives you access to the six rotating films each month. You should be able to find them in your “Library” once you redeem the code.

6 Likes

thank you so much Lady, i found the code you mentioned… im able to watch the episodes now… and i will keepmy eye out for that invite…

2 Likes

I, for one, MISS Dottie! Please, please, please don’t make her a one-time guest!! Her witty snappy remarks, along with her AMAZING screen presence, made her one of the most WELL ROUNDED guest hosts ever! (I’m looking at you, NPH;)

2 Likes

On the 8th, during the Mad’s movie riff, White Dot got mentions.

3 Likes

I had the Roku and laptop both running.

1 Like

Misties at your events talk? Granted local events here are generally small, but last time I went to Rifftrax live showing I got the distinct impression that I shouldn’t try to make eye contact with anyone. I assumed it was because of various combinations of social anxiety, Aspergers, fear of nerds, or some other similar situation.

2 Likes

I only went to one event, but… oh yeah! These MSTies were a talkative, enthusiastic, lively bunch. Heck, one brought a pro wrestling style sign that said “HE TRIED TO KILL ME WITH A FORKLIFT!”

5 Likes