Are you going to EddieCon?

Hoosier Eddie here. I’m really excited about EddieCon. I’m definitely going once I find my way out of this cornfield!

13 Likes

Midatlantic Eddie in the house, count me in you Old Bay Crabbers!

9 Likes

Northeast Eddie representing. EddieCon’s been crab-free since '73, so LET’S GO

10 Likes

Wouldn’t miss it, already growing out my goatee.

9 Likes

Narnia Eddie here. I won’t be able to make it. Wardrobe malfunction.

17 Likes

In all seriousness, I think it’s definitely do-able to have an Eddie Con event at a larger con, IJS. It’s cosplay everyone can pull off too!

8 Likes

South Hoosier Eddie (though I’m close enough to Kentucky Fried Eddie to fill in) here. I don’t have the right head shape to go bald, but give me enough paper mache and I can make a good Crab Eddie!

7 Likes

As someone who has shaved their head for years - you’d be surprised how many folks have a good head shape for bald! <3

9 Likes

Eviled Eddie here, just gotta get gasoline for my chainsaw arm. I’ll find a can in the… WOODSHED.

9 Likes

16 Likes

I think the name is Ash, not Eddie

6 Likes

Did someone say Eviled Eddie?

8 Likes

Not me. Big flat spot. Had a fun fall off the top bunk as a kid. Though silver lining…I was very, VERY good at balancing things on my head after that! :laughing:

8 Likes

Expatriot Eddie here. I’ll pick up East End Eddie and West Country Eddie on my way.

Pictured, West Country Eddie

12 Likes

crazyeddie

EddieCon won’t be complete without an appearance from Hologram Crazy Eddie.

16 Likes

East Bay Eddie checking in — I’ll bring my Jazzmaster and reverb tank to play some surf tunes for y’all!

10 Likes

Sounds like you’ve just got hair in the way, Table.

5 Likes

Fyunch click!

6 Likes

Bad news. I asked East End Eddie and he said… something I can’t repeat here.

bob hoskins slap GIF by FilmStruck

9 Likes

Regarding the end of The Long Good Friday: amazing closing image of an actor in that final scene. Bob Hoskins doesn’t say a word, but he kills it as you see all these emotions playing out on his face.

9 Likes