Are you going to EddieCon?

Northwest Eddie says: the crab collages will continue until morale improves. :wink:

Also, I can’t share a hotel room with you. I snore. But we can meet at the breakfast buffet around 9 AM. Before they run out of the GOOD muffins. [smooch]

[ETA - @Dr_Phantom , @optiMSTie I love that damn movie SO MUCH. And I’m not even a fan of gangster flicks.]

9 Likes

UH OH — I know how this mothercrabbin’ ship goes down!

4 Likes

Anyone know if Quad Cities Eddie is coming?

5 Likes

We also need to decide what to do about Eddies in the space-time continuum before we start.

10 Likes

And Eddie, Your Shipboard Computer.

13 Likes

Daaaaa! :+1:
Margaritaville Eddie checkin’ in.

10 Likes

Y’all come check out my booth in the vendor room, I’ll be selling puka shells and my homemade Old Mother’s Crab Balm.

5 Likes

It’s severely underrated to the point of aggravation. Such a damn good movie.

4 Likes

niceguyeddie

Don’t say anything about EddieCon to Nice Guy Eddie. (The name’s something of a misnomer.)

6 Likes

Now wait one mothercrabbin’ minute. I’m also Northwest Eddie.

We gotta divvy territory. Are you South Northwest Eddie, or North Northwest Eddie?

4 Likes

Will there still be the singles mixer, Ready Steady Eddie? I found it a great way to meet Eddies with similar interests.

5 Likes

Motor City Eddie is ready baby! Any of you Mother Crabbers need a ride?

6 Likes

You’re North-By-Northwest Eddie. It says so right there on your mothercrabbin’ badge! :running_man: :small_airplane:

Which is way better than being Thank-You-For-Flying-Northwest Eddie.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to go as (Rob) Zombie Eddie

9 Likes

10 Likes

I met Sid Haig at a con, and he was possibly the nicest celeb I’ve ever met.

9 Likes

While we’re talking about Sid Haig, he had an early role as the Royal Apothecary in an episode of Batman with Victor Buono as King Tut. He seemed to have almost as much fun with it as Buono, who achieved maximum ham every time he appeared on the show. I might go watch that now, actually. And if you don’t own Baman, what is wrong with you, you monster?!

10 Likes

Star Trek II: The Wrath of EddieCon

7 Likes

I’ll be there as SXSW Eddie if the van doesn’t break down after our gig in Amarillo.

8 Likes

Southside Johnny might give you a lift, so long as your alter-ego isn’t “New Romeo.”

6 Likes