🎶 Are you happy in your work? 🎶 It's your OPEN THREAD for tonight's tribute to I ACCUSE MY PARENTS

TONIGHT! Join our cast for a live riff-along of I ACCUSE MY PARENTS. See Jimmy Wilson lie repeatedly and blame his alcoholic birthday-cash-throwing folks for his descent into crime!

BUT FIRST, we’ll be premiering a brand new short, “Doing Things For Ourselves in School.” This is not only the last new short of season 13, it’s also the short that the Kickstarter backers who pledged at the “Riff a Short With Joel” level helped to write!

GOT QUESTIONS for our live guests?

Also, PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAME YOU’D LIKE TO BE CREDITED UNDER , as well as how to pronounce it, if we read your question during the stream.

So grab your hamburger sandwich with all the trimmings and join us in the Kingadome at 8pm ET / 5pm PT for I ACCUSE MY PARENTS!

9 Likes

Plot twist: it turns out that Jimmy’s the guilty one.

7 Likes

So… What are YOU bringing to the big viewing party potluck at Jack Taylor’s tonight? :partying_face:

Please check any/all that apply, so we don’t all bring the same stuff. Thanks.

• All Three Lobsters
  • French-Fried Potatoes Garnish
  • Hamburger Sammitch
  • Plenty A’Liquor
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

4 Likes

Why aren’t more criminal trials conducted via flashback, with songs?

10 Likes

It doesn’t start until 1am where I am and I was hungry, so I decided to do my warm-up early.

13 Likes

I don’t think we’ll have time to do a motorized food run before it starts. Might walk to the fancy deli on the corner shortly and overspend on snacks, though.

7 Likes

If only you could ask… a Truck Farmer!

I’ve more or less resigned myself to popping out for a :hamburger::fries: right before showtime. No way around it.

12 Likes

I AM SO READY!

So unbelievably excited for tonight! Going to be so epic! :smiley:

Let’s do this!

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. MR_Potroast has the driving skills and he’ll still be at work for the first 30 minutes or so. I’m willing to endure the incredible hardship of walking a few blocks during the 10 minutes of Wintertime when it’s not raining.

Deciding what to get will be the toughest part. (But definitely not three pints of oysters.)

6 Likes

I want a Hamburger Sammich AND Plenty A’Liquor.

6 Likes

That’s why it’s multiple choice. :partying_face:
(You can even bring lobster ice cream from that other thread. I won’t be trying any, though. I’m pretty boring when it comes to ice cream flavors.)

6 Likes

Well, I, for one, am NOT happy in my work, I’ll have you know!!

I’ll likely be missing the majority of the show tonight as a result of being here until 9PM-ish Eastern.

But I’ll have the show playing through Bluetooth on the way home, and I’ll try to catch as much as I can tonight and tomorrow.

I’ll be here later — and in spirit — fellow MSTies.

And to all of you, I wish, without further ado…let’s ACCUSE these PARENTS!!!

8 Likes

Got my grill all fired up and just about ready to receive some nice juicy hamburger sammitch patties. I’ll pop the French Fried Potato Garnish in the oven in about a half hour, and it should all be ready in time for Jazz-Sign.

5 Likes

And with tonight, I’m pleased to say, I haven’t had to miss a single show. I’ve been there live with all of you for every event for the last year, and it’s just been a pleasure.

9 Likes

I accuse @Goldash’s job!

5 Likes

J’accuse!
:index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

7 Likes

I accuse my parents of having a really ugly child …me.

2 Likes

Is this the last short or do we have one more left?

1 Like

Yes. It’s the 13th.

3 Likes