Are you ready for some football?

He just needs 3 weeks in his antigravity yurt.

3 Likes

Washington’s Football Team has a name problem… again :open_mouth:

1 Like

HAHAH A TRADEMARK SQUATTER IS BLOCKING THEM

“The other stems from a pending application by Martin McCaulay, a D.C. area man who filed trademarks trying to guess the new team name. The “Washington Space Commanders” and “Washington Wolf Commanders” are two of several trademark applications sent in by McCaulay that have helped lead to this denial for the NFL franchise.”

Kinda digging “Wolf Commanders” TBH

1 Like

So he wants a payout to give up the trademark, is that it? :roll_eyes: (he says he will give it up for nothing, but I have my doubts)

That was super annoying when people did that for web URLs too. And just as skeevy.

2 Likes

I HATE DOMAIN SQUATTERS

I have a client who had her own name – an unusual one – registered and let it lapse; it got bought up. The customer base for this domain name is exactly HER. Yet she’s gotta jump through hoops and probably won’t even bother.

Anyway, with the Warriors out of the playoffs I am, in fact, ready for some football. IT’S BROCK PURDY TIME

* though I am watching the Nuggets. Go nugs!

2 Likes

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. The Bills are still in the mix to snag him.

The rumor mills continue to talk about Dalvin Cook to Buffalo from the Vikings…

We’ll see.

2 Likes

Everyone’s trying to copy the '21 Rams and sell out their team for the next 3 seasons to win everything right now.

2 Likes

And that worked out so well for the Broncos last season.

I’m not much into Basketball but I love it when a team wins their first championship, especially when they’ve fought for years to get to that point. So, I’ll be rooting for them. (I know they got in and lost one in the ABA, but this is their first as part of the NBA)

2 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

Ah yes… KAaron Rodgers is back…

3 Likes

Big Baby Crying GIF

2 Likes

Looks like the Bills won’t be going after D-Hop as they have signed WR Marcell Ateman and have released WR Braydon Johnson :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

You think the Eagles are breathing a sigh of relief?

We have no idea how Russ would have fared playing with that talent and those coaches, and heck, he could bounce back with Payton in Denver. But he could also just be done (he was slipping in Seattle). Either way, I think Philly is pretty happy Wilson didn’t want anything to do with them.

2 Likes

:heart_hands:

2 Likes

Allen is the first Bills player to ever be on the cover of Madden. I just hope the Madden curse doesn’t happen… :open_mouth:

While waiting for the news at 10 I caught the end of the Sunday night USFL game. That 4th and 12 from the 33 is an odd thing to have as an alternative to an onsides kick.

Got a good laugh from it, the announcers were way to excited about the mediocre play happening on the field.

Seemed odd that a Philly vs. New Jersey game would be played in a mostly empty stadium, until I looked up where the teams play, the “home” field for those two teams are in Ohio and Michigan.

1 Like

If true, The Bills nor any other team will Not sign him unless he comes off his ‘High-Horse’ … :neutral_face:

1 Like

Nobody cares what the RB wants. Oh you’re displeased? Take a hike, there are a dozen more waiting for a shot and they’re all fresh and less expensive than you. Go sit over there with Zeke Elliott.

So… Stefon Diggs was the only player not at the Bills mandatory minicamp today and already the trade rumors start flying… :man_shrugging:

Cleveland Browns new logo?

3 Likes