Are you ready for some football?

Aw Gees, lookie who showed up to minicamp the next day… Aw gees… :neutral_face:

1 Like

If Buffalo is going to get and/or win the Super Bowl they gotta remove some pressure off of Allen.

This is awesome!

1 Like

:flushed:

Can a rookie really be said to lose a starting QB job?

Also I will fight anyone who talks sh-- about Brock Purdy.

‘I don’t think there are 32 guys better than me’

Cam said the same thing recently there, Dalton and you see where he is…

Happy July 4th :grimacing:

3 Likes

I’ll say it again, Andy Dalton does not suck. He’s probably better than Jared Goff. Not a ringing endorsement, unless you need a QB.

2 Likes

Oh I agree. The Bills love Dalton for breaking their Playoff drought back in 2017 and I think he would be more dependable than Newton IMO.

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s true. The Saints were better off with Andy than Jameis. He just wasn’t enough to take them where they want to go.

Right now we’re in the “this season has to be better than last season” stage. We’ll see what happens in the pre-season games. If the coaches actually play the starters, it will already be an improvement over last season.

1 Like

Yeah he’s Not a Hall of Famer…

10 kids now… :flushed:

1 Like

One of the funniest things that I’ve ever read online was someone that stated - in reference to one of those reality shows about some family with dozens of kids - “the uterus is not a clown car.”

The Titans are signing All-Pro WR DeAndre Hopkins to a 2-year/$26M deal that can reach $32M with incentives.
I guess money is more important than chasing a ring… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

:flushed: