Are you ready for some football?

Untrue! During playoff games we were advertised at, with great fanfare, that “SPRING FOOTBALL” was alive and well, and would begin March 30.

(Of course, Major League Football Soccer, starting next week, is a whole different thing.) (Oh, hey, MLB spring training also starts next week.)

1 Like

Yeah thanks for the reminder, they’re rolling out facial rec and “go ahead entry” to more clubs. Spring training and opening day were already stressful enough, now we’ve got clubs completely losing their shiz.

A Patriots fan on my FB mess just called SF “Buffalo West,” that’s kinda mean, no I’m not laughing.

1 Like

You’re just mad because Dallas has the coolest helmets.
ice-t hater GIF

1 Like

The best commentary on that game was provided by Tom Servo himself:

“END! ENNNNNNND!”

1 Like

Only possible good thing about the Chiefs win is maybe Jason Kelsey will not retire and want to try and get another Superbowl ring to keep up with his little brother.

Mr Irreverent came so close, just made a few rookie mistakes.

By the end I was mostly wanting Tony Romo to shut the fork up, really starting to dislike that guy as a broadcaster.

1 Like

Only going to get tougher from here for the 49ers to win.

• No cap space ( 500k open)
  • Deebo owed $28M in '24
  • Aiyuk needs a deal
  • Whole DL rotation outside of Armstead/Kinlaw/Bosa are free agents
  • Trent/Kittle getting old
  • Greenlaw probably out the year.

YEESH! Sounds similar to what the Bills will be dealing with in their off-season :disappointed:

2 Likes

1 Like

:disappointed:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I watched the Nickelodeon broadcast of the Super Bowl. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The highlights were posted today:

Dallas has re-hired Mike Zimmer at DC. The safeties-at-linebacker experiment is likely over.

1 Like

Denver keeps making noises about wanting a new QB in the draft. Not sure who they think will be available by the time we get to pick …

BTW, can someone explain the point of the mock draft? I seriously don’t get it. It seems to just be a lot of wishful thinking of what might, or could, or if wishes were horses (we’d all be eating steak) conversation about … well not much.

1 Like

Sure! Sport writers still gotta file stories. There’s nothing happening, so they literally just make something up.

The only thing dumber than the Pro Bowl is a mock draft.

3 Likes

….

It’s only 5 days until the Daytona 500!

:racing_car::trophy::checkered_flag:

1 Like

C’mon, man! That’s the most horrifying, depressing chart I’ve ever seen…like ever!

It’s a bummer!

To get an early start on the Lenten season, I think you should repent by making fun of Kermit the Kansan!

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

BREAKING: The 49ers fired DC Steve Wilks.
Wilks, 54, is out after one season as the 49ers’ defensive coordinator.
"It just ended up being not the right fit,” 49ers’ HC Kyle Shanahan said of Wilks’ dismissal.
WTF :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Reports say 2 shooters in custody -

Edit to add - 1 dead, 14 injured, 3 critical, 5 serious