Are you ready for some football?

This might be a good time to watch these new rules take effect

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not liking this new rule change already… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Saw this coming after what they did last season with a wild card game.

NFL season opener and playoff game won’t be shown live on national TV (msn.com)

It’ll only continue and increase. We can say “NO” - boycott it, drop these streaming sites, if only for a spell, send a message… but we won’t.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Eagles Week 1 :open_mouth:

2 Likes

So, no grass, then?

1 Like

Not thrilled about this at all. Football is the only sport that can still be watched by everyone. I hated it when the baseball and hockey all moved to cable too. NBC/Comcast is desperate to make Peacock a relevant platform. Here’s the newsflash guys: It’s not, and it never will be.

5 Likes

Another dumb@$$…

2 Likes

HA figures another Dallas oh wait.

3 Likes

Vontae Davis, 2 time Pro Bowler and brother of Vernon Davis, has died at age 35. No cause of death given yet, but Vontae had struggled in recent years.

3 Likes

I remember when dude RETIRED at half time on the Bills back 2018 in the Week 2 game vs the SD Chargers and we were like WTF :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Looks like that wild card game is going on Amazon this year. The controls are horrid!!! But at least I don’t have to pay extra to see it? Yay? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh god the interface on Amazon live sports is THE WORST :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Wanna see that play again? NOPE! WE DIDN’T THINK SO!!! [laughs evilly in Amazon]

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
Aaron Rodgers, of the New York Jets, was allocated the sum of $81.14 from the NFL’s performance-based pay program, marking the minimal payout given to an NFL player in the previous season.
This program is designed to distribute earnings equitably among NFL athletes, considering their playing time in relation to their base compensation. Consequently, players who are on the field for an extensive number of plays yet receive a modest base salary tend to receive a more significant portion of this performance-based pay.
In the case of Rodgers, the circumstances were less favorable. With a substantial salary already in place, and due to an Achilles injury that limited his playtime to a mere 0.33% of the team’s snaps, his earnings from this system totaled only $81.14.

5 Likes

Overpaid.

4 Likes

Diggs to the Texans :scream:

The Buffalo Bills are taking on $31 million in dead cap by trading Stefon Diggs, absorbing an additional $3.2 million cap hit than they would have had they kept Diggs on the roster.

Been pondering on this move… I’m actually not surprised. He’s created some unnecessary drama on and off the field over the years, and his lack-luster performance (multiple drops) this past season as well as this most recent post:
https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-east/buffalo-bills/stefon-diggs-last-comment-about-josh-allen-before-trade-going-viral
didn’t help matters. Yes we’re gonna eat a lot of dead money as a result of this trade, but I think it’s time to get some new/young blood on the roster via the draft (and with 11 draft picks this season, that’s certainly doable).
I’m gonna trust the process and see who we pick up in the draft as well as some more free agents on the cheap. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

DAYUM :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like