Are you ready for some football?

8 Likes

The matchup for the NFL’s first-ever South American showdown is finally set: The Philadelphia Eagles will play the Green Bay Packers. The Eagles had already been slated for the Sept. 6 game, a Friday night affair coming one day after the 2024 season opener, and now the Packers are locked in as their opponent.

2 Likes

Antonio Brown announced on Twitter (X) that he is officially retiring from the NFL.

Because no one wants to deal with your crazy @$$ on their team!! He’ll probably un-retire just to get more attention :roll_eyes:
Dude needs to be checked out for CTE anyway.

1 Like

Every player in the NFL has CTE, including the kickers.

This is why I say watching football is my worst habit.

1 Like

Is THIS why we’re cursed?? :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

As a Packer Backer, the Bears QB made me chuckle… seriously, never?

And Washington, wow, that’s surprising, not Theisman, or Cousins, etc? And it’s been a long time for the Browns.

2 Likes

Shhhhh!! Stop reminding me! :sob::sob:

3 Likes

WTF is This?! :exploding_head:

3 Likes

The question is, did anyone ask about special circumstances before two teams with green uniforms were chosen to play in that stadium?

3 Likes

Exactly! Well they’ve got 5 months to figure that out :thinking:

2 Likes

See my question is did anyone consider NOT scheduling a game at all in a stadium so fraught with inter-rivalry violence that they had to ban a color??

4 Likes

I’m always amazed when the NFL tries going to these footy-heavy countries, thinking anyone is going to care about American football.

1 Like

Ticket sales don’t lie.

1 Like

Have we seen sales numbers for Brazil? I can almost, kind of get the popularity in the UK. Lots of American ex-pats living there. But Brazil?

1 Like

No idea, but if the UK and German numbers are any indication, it’s worth a shot.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

A Broncos & Jets Fan Reaction to Trading Zach Wilson

1 Like

4 Likes

That’s the most accurate mock draft I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Wow! The Bills traded out of the First Round due to their targeted WR getting snagged by the Jaguars :open_mouth:
They have the first pick in the second round now.

2 Likes