Are you ready for some football?

presented without comment

https://thespun.com/nfl/everyone-made-the-same-joke-about-harrison-butkers-heroic-act

2 Likes

New Information Released On Aaron Rodgers’ “Unexcused” Absence From Jets Minicamp Raises Even More Questions About The Superstar QB Ahead Of 2024 Season

https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/new-information-released-on-aaron-rodgers-unexcused-absence-from-jets-minicamp-raises-even-more-questions-about-the-superstar-qb-ahead-of-2024-season/

2 Likes

4 Likes

ESPN reportedly tried to get the NFL to offer NFL Sunday Ticket for as little as $70 OR offer single team packages. NFL said no :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

I quite possibly would have gotten the Buffalo Bills Sunday Ticket if that was offered! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Hells yeah! I just want one stupid, loser team…I don’t need the WHOLE damn NFL!

3 Likes

Yeah that’s just the greed talking. I just want to watch my team, I don’t want to pay for the option of watching other teams which I’m not going to do.

5 Likes

Per The Charlotte Observer:

Carolina Panthers owner David Tepper has received a lot of advice to stay out of business while the franchise seeks to obtain public funds to help pay for renovations to Bank of America Stadium.

He’s asked the Charlotte taxpayers to pay $650 Million to cover the costs of renovating the stadium! This dipsh!t is worth more than $20 Billion!! Public response so far is overwhelmingly against this. The team has been abysmal since he took over as owner so I don’t see this going forward but it’s up to the Charlotte city council…

The Panthers record since Tepper took ownership:

• 2018: 7-9
  • 2019: 5-11
  • 2020: 5-11
  • 2021: 5-12
  • 2022: 7-10
  • 2023: 2-15

After what he did to us here in Rock Hill, SC with the training facility that fell through a couple of years ago as a reference to when things don’t go his way, there will ultimately be 2 options: He sells the team or relocates the team elsewhere.
Time to grab some popcorn

3 Likes