Are you ready for some football?

Great Sunday for football!

The Packers/Bengals was crazy with the field goals at the end!

The Browns and Chargers was just as wild. I really thought the missed PAT was going to kill the Chargers. The Brown’s defense pushing the Chargers RB into the end zone, to score a touchdown and save time on the clock, was something I’ve never seen before.

My favorite team is the Lions. I looked online and they took the lead with 41 seconds left in the 4th quarter. As I’m watching the highlights from the early games, they announce the Lions lost. Ugh! Still, seeing the coach cry afterwards kind of shows he cares, even if he doesn’t have a star-studded team.

5 Likes

Thanks! That game was sooo fun to watch! Even though my sleep schedule is all screwed up still (I should be sleeping right now) :sleeping:
Cool! I was in the Navy in Charleston, SC during Super Bowls 25 & 26; watched SB 25 in my barracks when I was station at the Charleston Weapons Station and still remember that game winning field goal going wide right and screaming at the top of my lungs, NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!
LOL! Yeah those ‘Jersey’ teams being labeled as NY teams is still very funny to me :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah that was a great team, like the old Bud Grant Vikings - just couldn’t wrap it up with a Super bowl win. Norwood had the leg too, I thought it was in the bag… so close to glory.

4 Likes

Of all 4 consecutive Super Bowls we played, SB25 was the one that should have been ours. The way our current Bills team is playing, we just might win the whole damn thing (I can only hope) :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I dunno man. Smoking Man is still alive.

4 Likes

Never heard of this guy and I don’t think I wanna know :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Was looking forward to the pro season after my Raiders started 3-0. However, two games and a resignation later, looks like another year of promise followed swiftly by disappointment. That being said, enjoying the college football seasons especially since OU is 6-0 as well as Michigan, a team I got into watching when I got into football back when I was a wee lad and having distant relatives still there.

4 Likes

Good win for the Bills. Definitely have a shot imo to make it to the Super Bowl.

3 Likes

Agreed. He is a good player for sure and will see how things go for him at the Rams.

3 Likes

I am a Jaguars fan so I am always and never ready for some football.

4 Likes

I and the Mafia are really hoping we make it to the Super Bowl BUT If/When we do, WE CAN’T LOSE AGAIN!
Sorry I still have nightmares of our past :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Steelers fan from the uk here. I have never been able to go to a game unfortunately. When I was at school we had an American army vet who I only remember as the major. For games he taught us American football and baseball and the school just went with it. Great man.

5 Likes

Those early 90s Bills team with something else. Too bad they couldn’t win one of the Super Bowls. However, Minnesota with Fran Tarkenton didn’t win one either despite 4 cracks at it, too.

4 Likes

Yay Sportsball!

2 Likes

he’s a main character from the X-Files

3 Likes

2 Likes

Watching the Jaguars / Dolphins game in London and a fan ran onto the field before the starting kickoff that got ‘sacked’ :smiley: :smiley:

Panthers host the Vikings at 1pm. After a 3-0 start the Panthers have lost 2 straight, CMC #22 is out on IR for 3 weeks so not sure the Panthers can break their losing streak today :pensive:

I plan on staying up Monday Night to watch my Bills @ Titans so I’ll be a tired mofo at work Tuesday… :sleeping:

2 Likes

I’m loving that the Bills are coming out hot.

Too bad about those little Seagulls from Seattle, with Russell’s little finger accident.

I’ll have to have a little chat with the bartenders about putting more Bflo on at least one TV.

3 Likes

Oh yeah definitely get one TV broadcasting the Bills game but after tomorrow night they go on a Bye so you got a couple of weeks to convince the bartenders :football:
The Bills Mafia has invaded Nashville already and Titans fans are none too pleased about it :rofl:

3 Likes

Holy Toledo! Jags did it - defensive stop - then got that pass and time out in with a second to spare, and a 53 yard FG. Wow, what a finish!

Now it’s Packer time (if they air it) otherwise it’s, go get grocery’s and do laundry time. :wink:

3 Likes