Are you ready for some football?

Heck yes I’m ready for some football.

Despite best intentions, the odd timing of baseball this season and my lack of knowledge of key players in various teams to watch, I just haven’t gotten into baseball this year.

I predict the Bills are going to show strong and end strong. I feel the need! The need for speed! No more ridiculous upsets early in the season, please!

1 Like

I like your way of thinking :+1:
Speaking of my hometown team, here’s my latest shirt to add to my collection from the Super Bowl era; Our Wall of Fame :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ouch! :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Fitzmagic/Fitztragic is calling a career :open_mouth:

2 Likes

He went to Harvard, I believe :wink:

1 Like

You are correct :+1: and a Bills fan favorite (after Jim Kelly and before Josh Allen)

1 Like

The Panthers owner is showing his true colors filing bankruptcy screwing over our town :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Boy Deshawn Watson like his ‘Happy Endings’ :flushed:

1 Like

that guy has the WORST f*ckin’ lawyer

1 Like
2 Likes

The Browns, now sponsored by “Oops I Crapped My Pants”

Walmart heir Rob Walton will purchase the Denver Broncos for a record $4.5 Billion :open_mouth:

1 Like

Not funny, but funny.

1 Like

Gross. Like, Jerry Jones gross. I wonder if they’ll have to wear tube tops.

Wait a Minute… WHAT?! :flushed:

Oh and Week 3 Preseason: Buffalo Bills at Carolina Panthers: Friday, Aug. 26 at 7 p.m. ET
I doubt I’ll go there to watch it but that could possibly be a good chance to get autographs :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Considering the Browns crapped all over Baker Mayfield, good luck to them… NOT!

3 Likes

There’s a reason “Taking the Browns to the Super Bowl” exists as a euphemism.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m not a Stephen A. Smith fan by any means, but he cracked me up when he called the Toronto Maple Leafs (after a first round bounce from the playoffs last year) the Dallas Cowboys of hockey.

1 Like