Are you ready for some football?

You should heed Romostradamus. Cooper Rush is better than you think, and he definitely played better than Prescott did in week 1.

Micah Parsons made La’el Collins look like Chaz Green. If you don’t know who Chaz Green is, it’s because he’s a very bad offensive tackle.

1 Like

Week 3 and the :bison: Bills secondary is banged up so ‘next man up’ as we pursue a 3-0 start in Miami and look to ‘Squish the Fish’ :dolphin:

2 Likes

Broncos have the Sunday night game. I won’t be around to watch the carnage against the 49ers.

1 Like

The American Bison swims like a mothercrabber! And it eats protein of the sea until the ocean is red with blood, as is the tradition among the inhabitants of Taiji.

1 Like

I have no frame of reference. The Lions have been playing like an actual competent football team.

2 Likes

Tied at 14 at the 1/2 and Tua was taken out and in concussion protocol due to a push by our Bills defender yet got a personal foul for roughing the passer :roll_eyes:
Onto the 2nd 1/2.

1 Like

Eagles are destroying Washington 24:0 at the half.

6 sacks on Wentz so far, he only has 3 completed passes, his yards per pass is -1.

Eagles 322 yards of offense vs. 50 for Washington.

1 Like

bummer, my bar doesnt have the nfl package, so watching colts on the small tv and looking at bills playbyPlay

1 Like

UNFRICKINBELIEVABLE!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Heat, Injuries & the friggin Clock defeated us :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Our Offensive Coordinator lost it when we ran out of time…

4 Likes

There’s no joy in Mudville.

1 Like

Eagles end up with 9 sacks on Wentz.

1 Like

hello darkness my old friend.

1 Like

Brutal!

I was rooting for the Colts, the Vikings, and the Bills this morning, so I was 2-for-3 in exciting finishes. Hard to believe the Bills couldn’t get in field goal range though.

1 Like

I admit that I enjoy it when the local Bills fans get the sadz, though they’re not as entertaining as sad Patriots fans. It’s more like laughing at Abe Vigoda or Eeyore. The domestic violence spike is no joke, though.

1 Like

The Lions offense looked really good today, even with St. Brown and Swift playing hurt.

But, the injuries on defense showed that we have very little depth on defense. Not nearly enough pressure on the Vikings QB, only one sack and a few hurries. Couple that with CB Amani Oruwariye being called for pass interference SIX times (probably should have been more) and they allowed the Vikings to come back and win it.

If they expect to be anything other than the Same Old Lions this year, they need to plug those holes on defense.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oh good grief. the Broncos won 11 to 10. Didn’t see any of the game, heard bits and bobs on the radio. Sounded like another game where the Broncos won despite some edge case officiating and their own mistakes.

2 Likes

If the Saints don’t fix the offense, they are going to have a losing season. This makes me sad.

1 Like

The Packers are weird, streaky - for some reason the wind goes out of their sails after turnovers. They were unstoppable on three straight drives, 2 of which resulted in TDs, the third was halted by a fumble at the goal-line… and after that… nuthin! They dried up and didn’t score another point.

Thankfully the Defense held up, the Bucs only had 2 really good drives… the first, which yielded 3 points, and the last, a TD. Thank goodness the 2-pointer failed.

And thank goodness for Romeo Doubs.

Nice to see one of the rookie receivers show his stuff. Funny that its 4th rounder Romeo Doubs whose shined, not 2nd rounder Christian Watson - those “experts” (?) on TV had Doubs as a project, probably more effective on special teams than as a starting WR, but early on he’s stepped up…

Doubs caught all eight of his targets for a team-high 73 yards, including his first career touchdown.

It was a battle between the two best Defenses in the league, and it played out that way.
The officiating was suspect, allowing a blatant trip to count as a sack, but what can you do?
The Broncos won because of a huge Jimmy G mistake, 3 forced turnovers, and one drive where Russell Wilson played like Russell Wilson.
But the Defenses were everything they are hyped up to be, and it was a treat for people who like those battles.

3 Likes