Are you ready for some football?

Since head coach Sean McDermott came to Buffalo in 2017, the Bills have played on Thanksgiving twice and are set to play on the holiday for the third time in four years. Buffalo is 2-0 in their last two games on Thanksgiving with a win over the Saints in 2021 (31-6) and a win over the Cowboys in 2019 (26-15). That Cowboys one was a fun one to watch :joy: :joy:
I’ll be going to my parent’s place for Thanksgiving to watch the game there so I don’t know how often I’ll get to chime in here while there but it should be another fun one to enjoy while feasting on Thanksgiving :turkey: :yum:

2 Likes

If Detroit prevails (!?!) against Bills on turkey day…I will be very impressed. But I will suck on a … doorknob … if that happens.

Gotta say, Detroit doing good. They’re well on their way to not grabbing first round picks next…sorry…about laughing…sorry…

Yeah, Bills @ Lions…super early game…I don’t know, people. I’m proud of Detroit, but we’ll see what happen with the later games tomorrow.

I do gotta say the few Detroit fans I know IRL take it all in stride.

2 Likes

What, @RVR2? I said IF. It’s not a question of a game, but, I dunno.

1 Like

Don’t be copying me! :rofl:

1 Like

You copy me in a dream you better wake up and apologize, son! Yo!

1 Like

Alright got a full belly of Thanksgiving food and ready for some Bills football :football:

Hmm this is turning into a battle 17-14 Bills at the half

2 Likes

Finally. Past the two minute warning, and don’t think there’s a way for Detroit.

That was a hell of a way to wake up this morning and look at the scores and the play by play. Then, finally, no-huddle shotguns for a TD, but Basso didn’t make the extra point.

Just looking at the play by play, it seems as if TBass just wanted to stuff that ball on his next kick, which he did and Detroit probably wisely took the touchback.

Field goal at BUF 42? I don’t think so. I don’t want any OT on this. Never mind, review led to reversing call. If they try it, just have somebody rough the kicker.

Oh, come on!

YEAH! Stuffed it again T-Bass!!!

1 Like

What a Game!!! 28-25 Bills 8-3 on the season :clap:
Finally the Bills squeeze out the victory :v:

2 Likes

If you all don’t mind, I think I probably should have that heart attack I almost had! Whew.

1 Like

Once again the Buffalo Bills taking years off my life, I’m going to look like Alucard at the end of this season

Thank goodness for the MST3K Turkey Day Marathon.

2 Likes

Yeah just got back from my parent’s house with my brother and all of us were decked out in out Bills gear… I forgot to take my blood pressure pill before this one :open_mouth: I was gonna go for seconds of Thanksgiving food but lost my appetite as we were all getting into that game. I just brought home a bunch of leftovers :grin:

2 Likes

Not good… :confounded:

23 seconds for the miracle WIN… The Bills are 3-0 in Thanksgiving since coach McDermott became our head coach :football: :football: :football:
The Bills make History with Back to Back Wins, Back to Back on the road, in a span of 5 Days in a stadium that wasn’t their home venue! Josh Allen is also the first QB in NFL history to win Thanksgiving Day games in all three time slots. Very impressive! :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

And they’ll be good news for everyone (every reasonable person, anyway!) later today when the Vikings crush the Pater-taters.

Oh…come on! 3rd quarter, Pats seem to have just been marching up the fricking field willy nilly!

WTH is going on? I’m not going to follow the game, but I’m gonna be very very upset if New England doesn’t get a massive beatdown today.

/* Oh! Yeah, I did follow the espn.com play-by-play from mid 3rd quarter…that was pretty tense, but the dinghy SS Pat-emkin are down at the bottom of the division. Where they belong! */

1 Like

NOOOOOO Von!!!

2 Likes

Went to bed at half time of the Giants / Cowchips game and I see the G-men couldn’t get it done :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Glad to see the Vikings took care of the Patriots, that helps the Bills in the AFC East standings :+1:

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving from Russ :turkey:

Forgot to mention the Lions kicker got jinxed yesterday… :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Bills’ LB Von Miller did not tear his ACL, but there is other damage that doctors are reviewing to determine how much time he will miss and for now he is out indefinitely, per sources. He could be out a couple of weeks, it could be season ending; more info still being gathered.

1 Like

The Lions impressed, they fought to the end (course the refs missing that facemask didn’t help them). But yeah, I’d like to see them build upon this season, I’ve always like seeing new Superbowl contenders emerge, and poor Detroit hasn’t been crowned champs since the 50s. (I know, I know, they are divisional rivals to the Pack. Still, I have a soft spot for underdogs and for those fans who’ve waited so long for that Lombardi trophy to come to town)

As for the Hawks, I didn’t realize this

Most of their first 10 games were played on the road, now they get to stay home in 5 of their final 7 games. That should be help.

1 Like

Just checked next weeks (Week 13) game time and it’s another TNF game against the patriots in NE. Let’s see who can get healthy in time for that game :pray:

The Bills have signed fan favorite WR John Brown to the Practice Squad.
Welcome back Smoke! :clap:

1 Like

And the rest of Week 12 is underway.
I’ll be watching the NFL Red Zone :football:

1 Like