Are you ready for some football?

Those 2 turnovers were killers, Jags had chances to win but choked.

I have the Eagles game on the radio and on TV they have people on the field supposedly live but on the field was actually the national anthem…

Turned on the audio for the Fox broadcast for a moment and who are those guys? Back to Merrill and Mike on the radio.

And the first play goes for 41 yards!!!

1 Like

Looks like the Eagles are dishing out what good ol JR would call a ‘Slobber-Knocker’ in the 1st Qtr :open_mouth:

1 Like

How did this Giants team beat the Vikings last week? Eagles are destroying them so far.

3 Likes

Vikes D is old, and ranked 31st overall, whereas the Eagles D looked like beasts out there today. Compared to last week’s game… Philadelphia looks faster and hit a lot harder than the Vikes did.

Congrats to the Eagles, the only team left in NFC side of the playoffs that I can tolerate.

And tomorrow I’ll only have 1 I like in the AFC (either Bengals or Bills)

1 Like

And here we go… snowy… like old school. I hope it’s a GREAT game, error free, keep the refs out of it, just good, rock-solid play.

2 Likes

I think the Bills forgot to wear their mufflers today.

1 Like

See this is why I chose Not to watch the game at the sports bar on the ship…
Getting updates from NFL dot come and the Bills Backers International and the Mafia is just going ballistic and imploding on each other!
1st Qtr looks like it was a sh!t show :persevere:

1 Like

The Bills getting pwnd at home in a snow game is tough to swallow.

1 Like

I don’t know WTF is going on with the Bills but they better get their sh!t together in the 2nd 1/2 or we’re gonna be couch potatoes the rest of this season :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I’m going to get a burger from Guy’s restaurant…

2 Likes

They shouldn’t have moved that blizzard game to Detroit, they needed the practice.

1 Like

Kitties! :scream_cat: wow

That was fun, well, for me (hearts for the Bills fans) and a back flip to cap it off. Getting that run game established was key. Cincy played a complete game, O, D and ST.

Bengals and Eagles will be the teams I’ll be rooting for next week.

1 Like

I don’t know what to say. Got beat, and this Bills team lost its heart. No football the rest of the year for me, see you in 23-24.

1 Like

At season-ending losses it always helps me to remember that they’re all still getting paid bazillions, and they’ll be ok.

1 Like

That’s not so much a concern, the question is whether or not “I’ll” be okay. Some of these loses can stick with you.

On my deathbed my final words will likely be, “Why didn’t they hand it off to Marshawn?” :wink:

2 Likes

After football, I root for Jim Boeheim to troll the NCAA and bust everyone’s brackets with rock fights, and then it’s fishing season.

1 Like

Ahhh booo Bills. Honestly, the driving snow should be your natural environment!

Niners, please don’t break my heart today :pray:

1 Like

Didn’t I tell ya!?

2 Likes

SPOILER ALERT

WOOOOOO FUDGE YEAH THE NINER WIN THE SUPER BOWL

I mean, I know they haven’t, but they eliminated the Cowboys from SB contention and that’s EVEN BETTER

:heart_eyes: > :heart: :yellow_heart: :heart: :yellow_heart: < :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Such a second half team… I mean, I love a win anytime, anyhow, but it’s getting tough on my blood pressure!

2 Likes

I’m watching the Warriors game to calm down now :joy:

2 Likes